Search Fishin.com

Thread: Dale Hollow

Post Thanks / Like

Dale Hollow

Hey guys im planning on heading to dale sometime next week. Anyone been lately? Also is the FNF working good yet on dale. Water temp. would also be nice
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dale Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by ky.jonboatfisher View Post
    Hey guys im planning on heading to dale sometime next week. Anyone been lately? Also is the FNF working good yet on dale. Water temp. would also be nice
    Thanks
    Stay tuned...several of us are at DH this week and this week end for the winter get together. If you see LOTS of post, FISHIN WAS GOOD...little or no post FISHIN WAS BAD

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Dale Hollow

I hope you guys are "stretchen their lips" today, perfect weather, cloudy slight breeze. My spirit wanted to try it today, but the flesh was weak.You'd figure out that with my age I'd be able to pick better days to do battle with the fish, not the elements.I have always hated sunny days on the lakes and liked sunny days on the river, But alas sometimes the adrenaline takes over the grey matter. Tight lines and smiles

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing is TERRIBLE. Float N Fly has Float N Flown. bobber still bouncing nothing to pull it under. Dam currently under repair lake has been drained. No fish left except for those Catfish that burried in the mud. Bring Dynomite and backhoe to bring up any that is left. Locals seen wearing hip wader collecting the remainder that are flopping on the dry lake bed. Local Fish markets over run with fillets, currently going for 99 cents per pound and that includes shipping. Stipers seen jumping over Dam to get back into the lake (that they were never in to begin with) to feast on free food. 2 small children seen half down the gullet of a 60 lb Striper. Numerous dogs and cats missing, same Striper is at large, Details at 11 on WDHL radio.

JUST KIDDING BOBBER DROPPING LIKE CRAZY, 19 yesterday including a 5-5 and 5-1

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you can take the weather.I did years ago but my hands can't take cold now.Hope your luck holds out.
    Jake

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=kyjake;392810]Glad you can take the weather.I did years ago but my hands can't take cold now.Hope your luck holds out.
    Jake[/QUOTE

I'm with Jake......use to get out anytime the ice would let me...now I hafta pick the days that are a little more "fisherman friendly"...old bones have a tougher time with the cold temperatures than younger bones do... Being retired does have its advantages though....pickin fishin days is easier than it usta be...