Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

Post Thanks / Like

Angry What do you do?

Got up yesterday, perfect weather to be on the lake. Went to hook the boat up. Where's my frickin' car keys!!!!! Tore the house apart, can't find the frickin' car keys!!!!

...still can't find them and this new rod is just sitting there waiting for me.

WHAT DO YOU DO??????

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you do?

i keep a couple sets of spare keys around in secret spots for those times when i want to go and the wife has other plans for me around the house and hides my main set.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DYNATRAK View Post
    Got up yesterday, perfect weather to be on the lake. Went to hook the boat up. Where's my frickin' car keys!!!!! Tore the house apart, can't find the frickin' car keys!!!!

WHAT DO YOU DO??????
    you call me.-----------went wednesday caught five, biggest was 6.10.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe it. There are big fish in cedar. In the summer and fall and spring it is fished so heavily you cant catch as much. About those fish you caught rustedhook....... Where did u catch them.... and what on.

Post Thanks / Like

WHAT DO YOU DO??????
    Keep a spare.

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

alright, so you must've forgot my phone number. call me next time you go. i got my new reel to go with the rod. ready to rock and rold in the cold...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: What do you do?

I learned the hardway. It was the begining of a tournament, launched the boat, had two minutes to send everyone off, my partner was on the dock and about to get in the boat and he decided to hand me my truck keys, why, I don't know. And he was about to put them in my hand, the boat moved, keys missed my hand and their now a small fish attractor. Needless to say I was not a happy camper, the cell wouldn't pick up, had to walk to top of hill and call the misses to bring me a spare set, now shes not a happy camper. So I have a spare set of truck, trailer, boat, and spare tire keys in the boats glove box.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by burt.fishin View Post
    I believe it. There are big fish in cedar. In the summer and fall and spring it is fished so heavily you cant catch as much. About those fish you caught rustedhook....... Where did u catch them.... and what on.
    Deep and on a shakey head

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassaddict View Post
    I learned the hardway. It was the begining of a tournament, launched the boat, had two minutes to send everyone off, my partner was on the dock and about to get in the boat and he decided to hand me my truck keys, why, I don't know. And he was about to put them in my hand, the boat moved, keys missed my hand and their now a small fish attractor. Needless to say I was not a happy camper, the cell wouldn't pick up, had to walk to top of hill and call the misses to bring me a spare set, now shes not a happy camper. So I have a spare set of truck, trailer, boat, and spare tire keys in the boats glove box.
    .....and always keep them on a float.

Post Thanks / Like

WHAT DO YOU DO??????
    call your local locksmith, have him unlock your car. and make you two sets of keys. put one set in a safe place, take the other set and start your car and go catch some fish. for what it's worth, thats the way i would handle it.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: What do you do?

What works really great are those magnetic key holders that you can place a spare key in and stick up under your car somewhere. The strong magnet will hold it in place as long as it is in a good spot with good metal. That way, if you happen to loose your keys at the lake as well, you have a spare right there under your car.

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of magnets, I keep a stout one in my boat in the event that I ever drop my keys or anything else like that. I put it in there after I dropped a flashlight that I later realized was magnetic.