Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Time

Post Thanks / Like

The End of Time

Has anyone else ever watched the thing the History Channel did a couple of years ago about December 21, 2012 being the end of time? If so, what did you think of it?

Grumpy

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The End of Time

Yea I seen some of it. While interesting I think only the Supreme being upstairs knows when the real end of time is. No mortal man can tell and can only take wild guesses and potshot predictions.

I do however believe if this world continues to go the way it's going we all may be brought to our knees pretty soon. Laugh if you want at me but I'm about half convinced Obama is the Anti-Christ.

Post Thanks / Like

Mark, if there is an assassination attempt and he survives a "mortal headwound" WATCH OUT!!

Grumpy

Post Thanks / Like

December 12, 2012 is the date the Mayan calendar runs out and does not have anything to do with the end of time. I heard one of the rulers say that their calendar was never meant to predict the end of the world. It only meant that they wouldn't have a calendar after that date, but were working on a new or extended system and would take up where the old calendar ended.

Some people say that Nostradamus predicted that date as being the end of the world. It has no credibility because he was not a true prophet and more of his predictions have failed than have come true.

If you believe the Bible here is the one thing you can be sure of. When Jesus was talking to the disciples about the end of time (the coming of The Son of Man), he said, "But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the Angels of Heaven, but My Father only." Matthew 24:36.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    ....Laugh if you want at me but I'm about half convinced Obama is the Anti-Christ.
    Obama is not the anti-Christ. The real one will arise out of the middle east and will be trusted by all the world's rulers. He will rule from the Temple in Jerusalem, bring peace to the world for a few years, and will be trusted so fully that he will control the world's money supply. That will be the beginning of the Mark of The Beast.

Another tidbit of information is that the core of the world's banking and electronic information systems is housed in an enormous building in Belgium. It is named "The Beast."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Mark, if there is an assassination attempt and he survives a "mortal headwound" WATCH OUT!!

Grumpy
    Obama wouldn't survive; his head would be blown into so many pieces the crows will not be able to find any fresh meat.

Post Thanks / Like

What about the Galactic aleignment of the Sun, the Earth and the Milky Way's Black Hole which will cause "Pole Shift" and is predicted for that day?

Grumpy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    Obama is not the anti-Christ. The real one will arise out of the middle east and will be trusted by all the world's rulers. He will rule from the Temple in Jerusalem, bring peace to the world for a few years, and will be trusted so fully that he will control the world's money supply. That will be the beginning of the Mark of The Beast.

Another tidbit of information is that the core of the world's banking and electronic information systems is housed in an enormous building in Belgium. It is named "The Beast."
    Sounds like Obama to me,

Grumpy

Post Thanks / Like

DUDE.........

You moderate very subjectively........

You gripe and complain about name calling and then you call Obama the ANTI-CHRIST......

What the CRAP.

Figure out what you're going to do and at LEAST be consistent.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Geo, the name "Anti-Christ" is not an epethet, it is the name of a personage in Biblical prophesy.

Grumpy

Post Thanks / Like

What about the Galactic aleignment of the Sun, the Earth and the Milky Way's Black Hole which will cause "Pole Shift" and is predicted for that day?

Grumpy

hopefully then some of us wont have to worry about winterizing our boats

Post Thanks / Like

Grumpy
    Wonder how many people will change their lives because of this? Remember Y2K? How many people were positive of the computer crash? Experts touting opinions as facts, people staying up to see what happens, overtime being paid to have people on hand to save us all? I don't know I'm just in a doubting thomas mood today!

ARGHHHARGHHH