Search Fishin.com

Thread: ABA Division 33

Post Thanks / Like

Cool ABA Division 33

www.bassinky.com site for Ky ABA division 33 is up and running now check it out.I just got back home and will start too add too it after the New Year.(Happy New Year all)
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: ABA Division 33

Well guys i know most of you know i'm now with out a boat.But too make it easy for weigh ins i have Traded my Tahoe in and will Be showing up at the Ramps with a GMC pic-up and a 7x12 vender/concession trailer.This way if i decide too fish all i will have too do is open the doors too start weigh in.
    If any one know who i can get too do a rap call me or im me.Hope everone had a safe New Year and can't wait till March.
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ABA Division 33

I added to www.BassinKy.com today check it out.I'm going too add a AOY Race Page next and Weather link.Sponsors links and Picture's.If anyone has any sugestions let me hear them.
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

I have posted all the anglers who are qualified too fish the 2day Division championship in May.If your not on the list yet you need 4 one day events in Division33 and your 2day will decide who will fish AOY tournament for 2010.Last year there was 52 who fished.Its a free tournament for a 50k Triton.I plan on being at Cave city Saturday.
    www.BassinKy.com
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

2011 Season dates.I have been thinking about 4 or 5 dates on each lake(Green,Barren,Rough,Nolin)With that many dates i think we need a another division.Like Rough&Nolin,Barren&Green.With each having a 2day championship.By doing this we will have a chance of 2 AOY's.I can start them before the Nationals like in August or September.Let me know what you think at the next tournament you fish.
    On another note when you come out too fish this year i have a White 4x4 GMC pic-up and white Trailer.I will have the lights on too make it easy too find me.All so i would like too find a co-director.
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Premier Graphics...off Poplar Level Rd, they handle all of our company's decal work..ask for Gary or David... They are 1st Class...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davidf4 View Post
    Premier Graphics...off Poplar Level Rd, they handle all of our company's decal work..ask for Gary or David... They are 1st Class...
    Thanks,after finding out how much it will cost i have decided too put it on the back burner for now inless a sponsor is wanting too invest.I have other things too do to get it ready for the rest of this season.

Post Thanks / Like

If you read this go too www.BassinKy.com and vote for your Favorite lake.Thanks