Search Fishin.com

Thread: Fishing Clubs

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing Clubs

Does anyone out there know a good Fishing club to join? Me and my partner are looking to join a club. You have any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fishing Clubs

Its a big state where are you? Alot depends on where you want to fish and your goals. You might want to consider one of the small tournament trails out there like renegade. Those guys fish one lake every tournament and its pretty close to a club environment. You might want to check out kybassfed.com for clubs as well. Depending where you are and how far you want to travel will depend alot on your options.

Post Thanks / Like

barren bassmasters
    real good bunch of guys!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Check out USA Bassin.

www.usabassin.com

There are many divisions to choose from. Plus, you can mix and fish different divisions if you choose. You must acquire 250 points during the season to fish a Regional Qualifier. If you do well in the Regional, you can qualify for The Classic (held on KY and Barkley lakes). There will be 3 boats given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places, respectively. An additional 4th boat will be given away courtesy of a blind drawing.

The tournaments are cheap, and there is a $25 membership for the year. You can fish with a partner, or solo if you like. You can get additional information from the website or feel free to email me at jsatterly@kctcs.edu. Hope to see you on the water this upcoming season.

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto on USA Bassin.....fairly cheap and competitive. Its not a club though...just a tournament trail.

Post Thanks / Like

If you're in to fly fishing, check out Derby City Fly Fishers.

www.derbycityflyfishers.com

Post Thanks / Like

check out the Green River Bass Club they are the best bass club in the state BAR NONE, you will not find two better tour. directors than Jim and John Sabo.They fish,GREEN-BARREN-CUMBERLAND-NOLIN,some where bettwen 35 and 50 boats per tour.Two day classic,draw for the first day,GREEN on the second day,low entry fees($50.00) per team and they always have a good classic fund,these tournaments are run for the fishermen, not for the directors to put money in there pockets.Super bunch of good guys to fish with and to compete with. if you would like to call me you can for more info you i can give you some more references,or go to(www.GreenRiverBassClub.Com)

Ryan Knifley (270)789-7439

Post Thanks / Like

I would also check out USA Bassin, its really not a club, but a tournament series, but its ran by a great bunch of people, John Newton, his wife, and brother, and once you fish it a while, you get to know a lot of the guys well, and there are a bunch of great guys who fish it.

Post Thanks / Like

"usa bassin" **********************************************

Post Thanks / Like

I'll second the Green River Bass Club....I've fished it the past two years and you couldnt ask for a better group of guys or better run tournaments...i checked on the usa bassin Green Division and it didn't seem like the payouts were much compared to the entry fee...the other divisions may have more boats and make for a better payout i dont know but hands down i would say Green River Bass Club

Post Thanks / Like

You can check out Kentuckianna Bass League at KYBassLeague.com. Its a new league that was just started this year based out of Louisville. Geared for the weekend warrior type of fisherman. Its a small league but its a really good group of guys.