Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Louisville *****

Good post Tim certainly not giving up yet either. Yea I agree Sosa has played pretty well this year. He just has a way of choking when you need him the most.

Jerry Smith needs to sit down, at this point there is no reason to play him. He has been given more than ample time to get on track and is actually going backwards. It's nothing personal, Jerry has always been what seems to be a good kid, but his game is horrible right now and for the good of the team it's time to start playing Siva and Knowles more. I know Knowles likes that Sixth man role, the spark and everything but his numbers are twice what Jerry's are and he needs to be starting.

I still believe this team will make the dance, I'm not ready to talk NIT just yet, way too mucj basketball yet to be played. Hell UConn and Carolina has the sam amount of losses as Louisville and they stay in the top 25, lol.

Louisville has a fantastic class coming in for 2012.
    Blackshear
    Teague and three more 4 to 5 star players. According to what I've read it has the potential to be the number One recruit class for that year. Kinda like what Calipari had this year. Future is bright in basketball and football, better things to come.

Post Thanks / Like

NIT is pretty easy to spell....and thats where the mighty redbirds are headed....if they make it that far....has anyone watched John Wall shoot free throws at the end of the game....Loserville needs somebody with atleast a hint of a clutch bone in their body....Hate it for the U of L fans but I absolutely loved it...Does UL play seton hall again this year...they need atleast one more conference win....Hope you all enjoyed the wins while the big blue was down because the cats are back

GO BIG BLUE

oh yeah can anybody say #1 in the nation

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    NIT is pretty easy to spell....and thats where the mighty redbirds are headed....if they make it that far....has anyone watched John Wall shoot free throws at the end of the game....Loserville needs somebody with atleast a hint of a clutch bone in their body....Hate it for the U of L fans but I absolutely loved it...Does UL play seton hall again this year...they need atleast one more conference win....Hope you all enjoyed the wins while the big blue was down because the cats are back

GO BIG BLUE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
    Hijack attempt

****yawn***

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post

GO BIG BLUE

It's this kinda mindless BS is the exact reason I hate about 80% of UK fans. Can't even have a civil INTELLIGENT conversation about basketball.

Post Thanks / Like

i dont think you Ville fans have anything to worry about. UL is a good team and is gonna be ready come tourney time. dont think im being sarcastic cause i really think they are a good team and will be playing their best ball of the year soon. later

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't attempting to hijack the post....just wanted to ruffle a few feathers in good fun...Sorry about that fellas I'll leave you all be

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Jerry Smith needs to sit down, at this point there is no reason to play him. He has been given more than ample time to get on track and is actually going backwards. It's nothing personal, Jerry has always been what seems to be a good kid, but his game is horrible right now and for the good of the team it's time to start playing Siva and Knowles more. I know Knowles likes that Sixth man role, the spark and everything but his numbers are twice what Jerry's are and he needs to be starting.
    They were getting after him for coming into training camp/practice out of shape - those type issues. This is not what you want from a senior - from the sounds of it his head hasn't been on straight for quite a while........

Seton Hall is not bad at all. One of those teams where if they got in the tourney they could win a couple of games because they're used to bruising in the BigEast. Louisville same way with a better coach.

Post Thanks / Like

I really think the Cards will be there for the big dance. Pitino aint dumb. Maybe he believes in his players and decisions a little more than some of us. He'll reel them in and make a run. They played to well in big games, just came up a little short.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Don, I'm nursing one broke rib, one cracked rib, pulled muscles in my back and neck and a shoulder hyper extension. I got so mad I got up and almost turned over the coffee table scared the dog under my daughters bed, kinda hurt myself and had to have the wife calm me down. I can't even understand HTF that anybody could loose that game. Poor free throw shooting and NOT Ricky P's best coaching effort.

If I would have had a brick I would have thrown that sumbeach through the screen I guarantee it. Freaking Pitaful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mhall don't hold back let us know how you really feel.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to make an INTELLIGENT observation mark....i apologize for my seton hall comment....theyre actually a lot better than i thought

Post Thanks / Like

The Cards picked the wrong time of the game to play "hot potato"....57-52 and the ball....

Post Thanks / Like

I am looking for Marks reply to this lost...where you at Mark? lol