Search Fishin.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Louisville *****

The refs messed up by not calling that violation at the end of the game. Should have been L-villes ball.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    The refs messed up by not calling that violation at the end of the game. Should have been L-villes ball.
    I heard that the reason it looked that way was Sosa called a timeout when UL didn't have any left,Tony Greene could have T'd up Sosa,but instead let Seton Hall continue to inbound the ball,there was only .7 seconds left anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ugglyotter View Post
    I am looking for Marks reply to this lost...where you at Mark? lol
    You reep what you Sow in this life. If you choose to concentrate on bad things and not pay attention to your family, friends and your job, something will lag behind. If Ricky Poo had of been out on the road beating the bush for better players instead of beating the bush in the back of a restaurant, definately (Pun) intended he wouldn't be in this shape.

We are having a bad year and it won't get much better. Louisville has been to back to back Elite eights with a sweet sixteen year before that. Last year they were regular season Big East Champs and Big East Tournament Champs, not too shabby if you think about it. We'll be back it's just gonna be a down year and Card fans are just gonna have to take our lumps just like the Cats did last year.

Louisville can still make the Dance if they win 7 to 8 games out of the last 12 especially if They get a couple of Marquis wins. Do I think that will happen......NO, but anything is possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kyfanatic View Post
    I heard that the reason it looked that way was Sosa called a timeout when UL didn't have any left,Tony Greene could have T'd up Sosa,but instead let Seton Hall continue to inbound the ball,there was only .7 seconds left anyway.
    OMG, Where th hell do you get this crap. I watched the game and so did 5 other guys here at work three of them are UK fans and that's not what happened at all.

QUIT posting made up BS on this site, your posts are all water cooler garbage.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Absolutely Don, but Louisville deserved to loose and it really had no bearing on that game, but that was a horrible No Call.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    I'm going to make an INTELLIGENT observation mark....i apologize for my seton hall comment....theyre actually a lot better than i thought
    Tooshay...........................lol

Post Thanks / Like

I heard Billy Clyde Gillespe was being driven into louisville this weekend (he can't drive a car or golf ball) to talk with Tom Jurich. Something about working the bushes Ricky won't???

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mark....Ky Fanactic was right...I just watched the end of the game again on EPSN 360...Sosa was trying his best to call a TO....Could've been T'd up...Don't know about the call on thwe inbound...confusing

http://espn.go.com/broadband/espn360...=&league=ncaam

Post Thanks / Like

Yes maybe he was trying to call a time out, but the ref on this side of the floor had already starting making the call on the Seton Hall kid for walking over the in-line, that's why Little Ricky was walking out there telling the ref on his side of the floor to confir with the ref on the opposite side of the floor.

Also are you guys real sure Louisville didn't have one TO left?? Curious and haven't researched it yet.

Like I said it wouldn't have mattered anyway, they wouldn't have made the three and it had no bearing on the game Louisville deserved to loose.

Glenn just likes rubbing Louisville in the dirt the guy lives for it, to the point to where it's actually kinda weird. His screen name says it all and expalins alot. All Louisville players are evil, he has to find fault. That much locked up Hate can't be healthy, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

We've watched it a couple of times...Losing close games is still better than blown out. U of L, North Carolina, and Duke are the types of teams that can slip into the tourney and then go on a run....

Post Thanks / Like

I don't make things up,if you guys weren't so blinded by hate you would see the truth,just because ESPN and some of the guys who call the games sensationalize things that aren't quite as they seem doesn't mean it's true.
    I really could care less if you believe me or not,but if I'm such a liar email Tony Greene and ask him what happened,would you like me to get you the address?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Yes maybe he was trying to call a time out, but the ref on this side of the floor had already starting making the call on the Seton Hall kid for walking over the in-line, that's why Little Ricky was walking out there telling the ref on his side of the floor to confir with the ref on the opposite side of the floor.

Also are you guys real sure Louisville didn't have one TO left?? Curious and haven't researched it yet.

Like I said it wouldn't have mattered anyway, they wouldn't have made the three and it had no bearing on the game Louisville deserved to loose.

Glenn just likes rubbing Louisville in the dirt the guy lives for it, to the point to where it's actually kinda weird. His screen name says it all and expalins alot. All Louisville players are evil, he has to find fault. That much locked up Hate can't be healthy, lol.
    Alright let's get this straight,I donot make things up,nor do I hate the Louisville Cardinals,I did not say anything bad about UL in this thread,just what happened in the game.
    My username "kyfanatic" has nothing to do with the University of Kentucky Wildcats,it has everything to do with the State of Kentucky and the outdoors,I love this state and I have travelled all over it with thousands of pictures to prove it. I did attend UK back in the 70's with a scholarship in Engineering ,but was forced to drop out and go to work to support a family.
    We all make mistakes and I paid for mine,If I'm such a terrible person then why have I invited TimT and several others on this board to hunt my farm or fish the Licking river with me?
    You guys have done nothing but bash UK,John Calipari,other players,and fans of the program many times before I ever said a word,If you'd like I'll dig up all the posts.I happen to love the people in this state and it pisses me off to have TimT call UK racist and cheaters,blah,blah.Coming from the Appalachian Mountains I despise stereo types,my people are good,honest,hard working people not toothless,inbred,hillbillies like some people try to portray.I saw and heard what I saw and heard at the Ul-UK game,I'm sorry you dislike the truth.
    My take is Pitino thought his best chance was to have his players take UK's youngsters out of the game mentally with all the trash talking and pushing around,it almost worked.I'm done arguing with people who can only sling mud.