Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Louisville *****

I'm not watching another **** game this year. A five point lead with 27.4 seconds on the clock and Eddie Munster at the line and he misses both of them. Louisville players can create more ways to frickin loose a game than any team I have ever watched.

Pitino better get his happy ass out on the recruiting trail and get some players on this team. Siva should have been out there to close the game. Edgar Sosa has never been able and will never be able to Ice a ball game. This game has totally just pissed me off. I hope they loose every dang game the rest of the way and go to the dang NIT I'm done watching them hand games to their opponents.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Louisville *****

I watched it and was thinking you would being screaming at the t.v.! That was bad!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I watched it and was thinking you would being screaming at the t.v.! That was bad!
    Don, I'm nursing one broke rib, one cracked rib, pulled muscles in my back and neck and a shoulder hyper extension. I got so mad I got up and almost turned over the coffee table scared the dog under my daughters bed, kinda hurt myself and had to have the wife calm me down. I can't even understand HTF that anybody could loose that game. Poor free throw shooting and NOT Ricky P's best coaching effort.

If I would have had a brick I would have thrown that sumbeach through the screen I guarantee it. Freaking Pitaful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Mhall, I knew we'd lost it when Sosa clanks a pressure free throw OFF THE @#$#@$# BACKBOARD!!! That's something my 6th grade team might do.

Post Thanks / Like

We had plans tonight, I'm so dang mad I don't even want to go now.

Post Thanks / Like

They should go play the Tar Heels, it would proably be the ugliest game of basketball played in NCAA history.

Here's how it would go

UNC gets down by 20 in the first half (Yes they could do it believe me)

UNC finally starts playing basketball and ties the game with about 5 min to go.

From there it would go like this: TURNOVER here you take the game, STUPID FOUL no you can have it, MISSED FREE THROWS I don't want it, JUMP BALL I gave it to you now keep it, TURNOVER but you deserve it.............

GOUGES EYES OUT

Post Thanks / Like

Well...even though I don't keep up with college or pro sports either one, I still like to see or hear about U of L winning...I remember "back in the day" when I was way into college hoops, man I used to get so fired up, ticked off, happy, excited and what ever other emotion you can think of that a fan goes through...thank goodness I don't keep up with that stuff anymore or I'd wind up like Mhall.

I like this thread...I sense the angst

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I'm not watching another **** game this year. A five point lead with 27.4 seconds on the clock and Eddie Munster at the line and he misses both of them. Louisville players can create more ways to frickin loose a game than any team I have ever watched.

Pitino better get his happy ass out on the recruiting trail and get some players on this team. Siva should have been out there to close the game. Edgar Sosa has never been able and will never be able to Ice a ball game. This game has totally just pissed me off. I hope they loose every dang game the rest of the way and go to the dang NIT I'm done watching them hand games to their opponents.
    LOL Mark, sounds pretty similar to last season. Heck, Free throws are your friend, do not go 0-7 in the last :58 seconds and they win this game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Don, I'm nursing one broke rib, one cracked rib, pulled muscles in my back and neck and a shoulder hyper extension. I got so mad I got up and almost turned over the coffee table scared the dog under my daughters bed, kinda hurt myself and had to have the wife calm me down. I can't even understand HTF that anybody could loose that game. Poor free throw shooting and NOT Ricky P's best coaching effort.

If I would have had a brick I would have thrown that sumbeach through the screen I guarantee it. Freaking Pitaful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Screw the game what the heck happened to you Mark???? And why wasn't I invited..LOL sounds like I missed some fun....Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

O.K. everybody just be KY fans from now on 18-0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Screw the game what the heck happened to you Mark???? And why wasn't I invited..LOL sounds like I missed some fun....Chuck
    I'll call you Chuck and tell you about it, not nearly as exciting as it sounds, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

ok, i got to add my two cents into the situation..... as i see it, U of L is gonna be a low bottom feeding team in the big east this year...

As the games have been played so far...big ten is owning the big east teams so far this season...ummmm indiana did at least beat Pittsburgh.... just had to throw that in mark...he he he.......

Srry you got hurt over watching a b-ball game....calm down and view the games as i do...i'm a fan win or lose....