I was remembering, when I first went fishing. and thought it would be good to hear some of your stories, how you got started fishing. the only one, in all my family that like to fish, was my grandmother. I was just a small kid, she would dig the earth worms, and she would let me pick them up and put them in a can with a little dirt in it. we would walk up the creek bank to a deep hole of water. the bank was clay, she would use her heels to kick holes in the bank. for me to place my feet in, so i would not slide in the water. I remember she would tell me to spit on the worm before dropping it in the water.she would break a limber limb off a bush, and make a stringer to put our fish on. all we ever caught were bluegills and catfish. when we got home, she would clean and fry those little fish we caught. my grandmother went on to be with the lord 44 years ago. but the memories I have of fishing with her, is something I treasure. sometimes I think, I wish i could take her fishing with me, to dale hollow. and watch her fight with a big smallmouth. she loved it and taught me to love it.