Search Fishin.com

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    2,127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Arrow Cumberland River @ Wolf Creek Dam..Running Hard

    January 30, 2010
    Cumberland River below Wolf Creek Dam
    Approximately 6 inches of fresh snow on the ground

    River running Hight and Fast (Up in the Trees )
    Lake at 697 ft (17 ft above 680 target)
    River at 563 feet and flowing at a rate of 23,270 cubic feet/second
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0847E640.jpg 
Views:	432 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	1396  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Cumberland River @ Wolf Creek Dam..Running Hard

    beautiful view...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Arrow Re: Cumberland River @ Wolf Creek Dam..Running Hard

    Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    January 30, 2010
    Cumberland River below Wolf Creek Dam
    Approximately 6 inches of fresh snow on the ground

    River running Hight and Fast (Up in the Trees )
    Lake at 697 ft (17 ft above 680 target)
    River at 563 feet and flowing at a rate of 23,270 cubic feet/second
    I done the same thing yesterday. Took a lot of pics of the lake, River and Dam. There were two fools ( Dedicated Fisherman) Fishing off of the bank yesterday just below the Dam. Has been no activity on the lake. My tracks are the only ones down the ramp that I made yesterday !

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    2,127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Cumberland River @ Wolf Creek Dam..Running Hard

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    I done the same thing yesterday. Took a lot of pics of the lake, River and Dam. There were two fools ( Dedicated Fisherman) Fishing off of the bank yesterday just below the Dam. Has been no activity on the lake. My tracks are the only ones down the ramp that I made yesterday !

    Guess a guy could go down on the bank below the dam and throw jerkbaits, but then you would need someone to pick them up for you at Burksville...
    Last edited by FlyLie; 02-01-2010 at 10:50 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Possum Trot
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Cumberland River @ Wolf Creek Dam..Running Hard

    Those "fools" have been slamming walleyes and sauger pretty good from what I am hearing!!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Cumberland River @ Wolf Creek Dam..Running Hard

    Quote Originally Posted by KR View Post
    Those "fools" have been slamming walleyes and sauger pretty good from what I am hearing!!!!!
    That is awesome ! They are earning them ! Fishing down there with (4) generators running, Along with the sluice gates !

Similar Threads

  1. Wolf Creek Dam-Cumberland River Report
    By kvonn in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:23 PM
  2. Cumberland River Below Wolf Creek Dam
    By pintail311 in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 04:29 AM
  3. Cumberland river (below wolf creek) water conditions
    By Crappiecrazy fireman in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 09:45 PM
  4. cumberland river wolf creek dam area
    By pokerfish in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 01:41 AM
  5. info. cumberland river below wolf creek dam
    By cork in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 07:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •