Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How about a get together this spring

Rich, it is by far Kentucky's best small stream. It is located in the Big South Fork National Recreation Area on the Kentucky/Tennessee border. It is a good quality and the stream forms on the TN side and I have hear/read that there are wild trout on the TN side in Pickett State Park. Very pretty country there as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Rich, it is by far Kentucky's best small stream. It is located in the Big South Fork National Recreation Area on the Kentucky/Tennessee border. It is a good quality and the stream forms on the TN side and I have hear/read that there are wild trout on the TN side in Pickett State Park. Very pretty country there as well.
    Sounds great, count my vote for Rock Creek!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Is that down by Whitley city?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it is.

Post Thanks / Like

Another place we could consider, if we want to do a smallie trip instead of trout, would be Elkrhonr Creek. There is a campground available and it is centrally located.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it is.
    I heard some good things about that river last year while working around Somerset. Man, What a haul that would be for some of the members.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for the Mighty Cumberland !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    I heard some good things about that river last year while working around Somerset. Man, What a haul that would be for some of the members.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for the Mighty Cumberland !
    Rock-
    You might need to cross more than your fingers for the CR! Maybe every appendage you have, lol!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

I changed my mind.......my vote is for the Green River, UT! The stay would be free, we could crash at my Parent's house, lol!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: How about a get together this spring

Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    I changed my mind.......my vote is for the Green River, UT! The stay would be free, we could crash at my Parent's house, lol!

-Rich
    Hey Man, Could I have a rain check on that ? Sure would be a good trip sometime !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    Hey Man, Could I have a rain check on that ? Sure would be a good trip sometime !!!
    You know Rock, we have our house for sale because we are trying to move back out to UT. No luck yet, but we hope to sell it this spring when the market picks back up. When we do, you are always more than welcome to come out and I will give you a personal guided trip to all my hot spots! That is the least I can do for someone who bailed me out of some serious trouble! We can hit the Provo river, Weber river, Fremont river, Strawberry Reservior, Jordanelle Reservior, then top it off with a trip to the Green River!

That offer goes for any of you fishin.com bretheren! You've all helped me in many ways.

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: How about a get together this spring

Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    You know Rock, we have our house for sale because we are trying to move back out to UT. No luck yet, but we hope to sell it this spring when the market picks back up. When we do, you are always more than welcome to come out and I will give you a personal guided trip to all my hot spots! That is the least I can do for someone who bailed me out of some serious trouble! We can hit the Provo river, Weber river, Fremont river, Strawberry Reservior, Jordanelle Reservior, then top it off with a trip to the Green River!

That offer goes for any of you fishin.com bretheren! You've all helped me in many ways.

-Rich
    You the Man Rich ! Would hate to see you move, But if you do I will come out and see you sometime. Hope you will be able to realize your dream of being a guide on the Green one day !

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to hit the Green Rich. I may show up on your door step someday, hat in hand asking for a fishing guide!