Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How about a get together this spring

Rock-
    I hate to leave KY and my fishin.com brothers as well. We have been here 10 yrs now, and I've loved every moment of it. I've grown to truly love KY and it's warm water species. But, when we do move, you are seriously more than welcome to come out anytime and we'll go fishing. You can stay with us, and save that hotel money for buying those expensive terrestrials on the Green River, lol!

Tim-
    The door will be open, no need to hold the hat out.

I'm still going to post on here, probably for the rest of my life, or as long as this website lasts. So we'll be in touch. And once I get my guiding service established (maybe a dream) you are all welcome to free trips anytime.........just use the promotional code "chartreuse hedge hog" lol! Until that day, just give me shout out anytime! lol.

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: How about a get together this spring

Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    Rock-
    I hate to leave KY and my fishin.com brothers as well. We have been here 10 yrs now, and I've loved every moment of it. I've grown to truly love KY and it's warm water species. But, when we do move, you are seriously more than welcome to come out anytime and we'll go fishing. You can stay with us, and save that hotel money for buying those expensive terrestrials on the Green River, lol!

Tim-
    The door will be open, no need to hold the hat out.

I'm still going to post on here, probably for the rest of my life, or as long as this website lasts. So we'll be in touch. And once I get my guiding service established (maybe a dream) you are all welcome to free trips anytime.........just use the promotional code "chartreuse hedge hog" lol! Until that day, just give me shout out anytime! lol.

-Rich
    Man if you like that Hedge Hog that much you can have the first one ! I will mail it to you or just give it to you when I see you !

And I will tie them for material costs for any of the regular FF board brothers here that want one. Tim, Boone, Colonel, Peter ( If he is awake ! )
    Grumpy (If he is in a good mood ! ) Did I forget anybody? Just let me know if you want one.

I am going to tie some up in black , white, and maybe red also? Or Olive?
    Orange for the Browns, Or Hot Pink? Think I will order some of the new Real eyes dumbbells that have the colored iris. And more colors of Rabbit strips!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: How about a get together this spring

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    Man if you like that Hedge Hog that much you can have the first one ! I will mail it to you or just give it to you when I see you !

And I will tie them for material costs for any of the regular FF board brothers here that want one. Tim, Boone, Colonel, Peter ( If he is awake ! )
    Grumpy (If he is in a good mood ! ) Did I forget anybody? Just let me know if you want one.

I am going to tie some up in black , white, and maybe red also? Or Olive?
    Orange for the Browns, Or Hot Pink? Think I will order some of the new Real eyes dumbbells that have the colored iris. And more colors of Rabbit strips!
    Free for the members mentioned above ! Per Mrs Rock_Fish ! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

LOL! Mrs. Rock keeping ya in line! I like the fly, but I just REALLY like the name! It's catchy....chartreuse hedge hog......chartreuse hedge hog.....never gets old saying it! I need to attempt to tie one up myself when I get the time. Have you gotten one wet yet? How does it look wet? Thanks for keeping Rock in line for us Mrs. Rock!!!!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Rock, I wouldn't mind having one in Orange. That thing looks like it would be deasdly on the browns at the Occanaluftee in the fall.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Hey Rock, I wouldn't mind having one in Orange. That thing looks like it would be deasdly on the browns at the Occanaluftee in the fall.
    OK Tim , I will Tie you a couple. What size hook would yo like ?

Post Thanks / Like

Free for the members mentioned above ! Per Mrs Rock_Fish ! LOL
    Thanks Rock, much appreciated. Going to check out the White bass in some of the CR creeks tomorrow, than over at Dale next week for a few days of FNF, but will be in touch later. Maybe stop by and take you up on that cup of coffee.
    Gary

Post Thanks / Like

OK Tim , I will Tie you a couple. What size hook would yo like ?
    I don't know, what do you think, maybe a 12?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    I don't know, what do you think, maybe a 12?
    Ya Tim, 12 would be good. It will be a week or so before they are ready. I have to get some Orange on the big brown truck ! And have a few jobs to run and do. I will let you know. Will PM you when they are done.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    Thanks Rock, much appreciated. Going to check out the White bass in some of the CR creeks tomorrow, than over at Dale next week for a few days of FNF, but will be in touch later. Maybe stop by and take you up on that cup of coffee.
    Gary
    Hey Boone, From all that I have heard it is at least a few weeks early for the Whites. Have you heard about them being early or something?

Post Thanks / Like

Weirdest thing....when I am not logged in, there are three pages to this thread with Tim and Rock talking about exchanging some chartreuse hedge hogs, and then a post about Rock telling Boone that it is still a little too early for whites.......but then when I log in, there are only two pages and every post I just talked about is not there? Weird?

Anyways, I was going to agree with ya Rock that it is still to early for the whities to be moving up creeks...but they should be hanging out in the mouths I would imagine. Good luck to ya Boone.

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Re: How about a get together this spring

Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    Weirdest thing....when I am not logged in, there are three pages to this thread with Tim and Rock talking about exchanging some chartreuse hedge hogs, and then a post about Rock telling Boone that it is still a little too early for whites.......but then when I log in, there are only two pages and every post I just talked about is not there? Weird?

Anyways, I was going to agree with ya Rock that it is still to early for the whities to be moving up creeks...but they should be hanging out in the mouths I would imagine. Good luck to ya Boone.

-Rich
    Maybe the FF board has a 2 page limit ? LOL

Peter are you snoozing again ?