Search Fishin.com

onemorecast56 Guest

Skeeter SK2000 with 200

I`ve got a question for anybody looking for a really nice boat. I have a chance to buy a Skeeter SK2000 21ft on a tandum trailer. It it in good shape just needs alot of love to put her back in shape. The hull is great shape,motor runs out real strong. If I have any interested people I will buy it, recarpet it,buff her out and get everything working. She`s white and silver. This is 1 big ole bass boat. really cool lay out.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Skeeter SK2000 with 200

That's a tough question to just put out there without knowing any of the $$ figures involved brother. Can you say how much your talking about here so we could "consider" it? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

you got any tips on keepin a boat shiny after its buffed? i got mine where i want it, but i dont see it stayin that way for long.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

onemorecast56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cra97 View Post
    That's a tough question to just put out there without knowing any of the $$ figures involved brother. Can you say how much your talking about here so we could "consider" it? Thanks.
    I can get it for 3500.00 but after I recarpet it,buff it out, detail it, fix everything that might find wrong probley be asking 6000.00

Post Thanks / Like

Is the SK2000 one of the old center console bass boats? If so that is a big boat. Design never really caught on, but you are right on the lay out. When I bought my Ranger in 1990 there was one of these on the lot also and it dwarft my rig. I think there is enough fiberglass in that boat to make two boats.

onemorecast56 Guest

yeah thats the one,,,it`s a big ole boat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Embrey View Post
    you got any tips on keepin a boat shiny after its buffed? i got mine where i want it, but i dont see it stayin that way for long.
    ??

onemorecast56 Guest

well i haven`t had that proplem. I wonder if a sealer/wax how tha would work..Going to try that kind on this skeeter

onemorecast56 Guest

I posted pic`s on the photo part,,

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still looking for a sk2000

Hi, i had one an had to sell it an now i regret it an want one back. Was wondering if you still had it or can get ahold of one. If so please let me know @ louny2ns@gmail.com
    Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by onemorecast56 View Post
    I`ve got a question for anybody looking for a really nice boat. I have a chance to buy a Skeeter SK2000 21ft on a tandum trailer. It it in good shape just needs alot of love to put her back in shape. The hull is great shape,motor runs out real strong. If I have any interested people I will buy it, recarpet it,buff her out and get everything working. She`s white and silver. This is 1 big ole bass boat. really cool lay out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank R. Chif View Post
    Hi, i had one an had to sell it an now i regret it an want one back. Was wondering if you still had it or can get ahold of one. If so please let me know @ louny2ns@gmail.com
    Thanks for your time.

This is a 5 year old post that has been brought back to life... If my memory is correct Onemorecast (Doug) moved to Minnesota about 3-4 years ago. He stayed up there for a couple of years and briefly moved back to KY only to go back to Minnesota. If you look in his profile his last post/reply activity on this site was 1 year ago. Years ago he was an active member that was on here on a daily or weekly basis. He has not been on the boards on a regular basis for a long time.

I have never used his service but when it comes to remolding/rigging or redoing anything to a boat he does good work. I know a couple of people who used him in the past and they have gave his service two thumbs up. He was know to buy/sell/trade boats that had a little age on them. He would buy one that needed a little TLC and get it looking like new again and flip it for another boat and start all over.

There is one or two people on the boards that fished with Doug on a somewhat regular basis. I bet if you posted in the Ky discussion forum that you are looking for his contact information that someone will have it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just spent a week with onemorecast56 at his home in northern Wisconsin.

He is now retired and no longer in the boat repair or buy/sell business.
    Likes GeoFisher, R19 liked this post