Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation UofL L'Raisin Anglers and A2O Tournament Trail

Alight guys this year we are doing something different that has been in the works for a while... We are hosting a circuit for anyone that would like to participate. The flier is finished including rules and entry forms..

Our sponsors are really helping us out this year and we would like to say Thank You to all of them.. On the flier you will see that we will be having raffles and giveaways for all of the participants in the tournaments... Sean Long with Slongs fishing lures will be putting tackle packages together for door prizes. Mike Daleo with BlueWater LEDs will be also giving us product to raffle and give away as door prizes.. If you are unfamilliar with either one of those two sponsors you can visit their websites www.slongsfishinglures.com and www.bluewaterled.com they both have awesome products! A2O is helping the club out a huge amount this year and we would like to Thank Jermey Case and everyone over in Jeffersonville Indiana at their new store for everything they have and are going to do for us this year! They also will be including door prizes that will include fishing product and or boat accessories...

I have included the flier to this post as an image for you to print off and fill out the entry form as soon as you can.. Your entry number will indicate your launch number for the tournament... Rule and regulations are included on the entry form and if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm and I will take care of any of your questions!! Thank you and we hope to see you at Rough in March!!!

Here are the links to the Flier and the Entry Form.. Email me if you want the word document and I can send you it as well.. cfish3105@gmail.com

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...3105/Flier.jpg

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Entryform.jpg

Cole Fisher
    UofL L Raisin Anglers
    2010 President

Post Thanks / Like

Re: UofL L'Raisin Anglers and A2O Tournament Trail

If you are planning on fishing any of these events it is better to register sooner than later your boat number depends on your entry number... This should be an awesome circuit with plenty to offer!!!

We just got a autographed KVD signature series reel signed by KVD himself donated to the club to raffle off at the fundraiser as well as help from FLW pro Greg Bohannan and his tournament sponsors...

This keeps getting better and better so we would love to have as many people as possible!! Lets make it happen!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just reminding everyone that the tournament trail starts next weekend at Rough River... Hope to see everyone out there!!! Good Luck to all who are fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The weather is shaping up to be a nice weekend for fishing. Hope to see some new faces at the first tournement. See ya'll on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Fundraiser number two at Barren River Lake is this Saturday out of the State Ramp see flyer for details!