Search Fishin.com

Thread: ABA

Post Thanks / Like

ABA

I was asked if we can start at 9est at Green river lake on 3/7. The way winter is staying around i think its best that we do in case of ice on the ramp.I hope too start at save light at Rough river on the 21st of March.There is still time left too come out and try too win AOY for division 33.If you havn't seen our web site its www.bassinky.com I'm still learning how too run it so keep checking in too see whats new.
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ABA

2weeks away,i can't wait.I,ve had a few calls from new anglers and hope too see everyone who has fished division 33.If they all showed we would have 25.I've been busy working on lights on my trailer.I plan on using solar power too charge battery so that i stay green.Remember too go to the Nationals you need too fish 4 1days and a 2day divisional.They don't have too be in the same division.You will have too remain in the top 500 in points too Guarantee a spot.Any Questions give me a call or email.Thanks
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Talked too Bruce and he is planing on fishing.I have aready talked to about 10 anglers who plan on fishing.Getting calls everyday about ABA too.
    Now if it will warm up some,aleast above frezing.I'll be staying at the Lucky Vista Motel.
    I want too send a pray out for Bruce and his family too.I know what its like too lose your Dad.Amen
    Hope too see everyone there too.The starting time is 9est and we will decide what time we will start the next tournament at Rough River lake.
    If i havn't talked too you yet i plan on calling but this Cabin fever i got has been bad and messed up my sleeping times.lol
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Was at Gander Mountian today talking too Billy Sneed.He said that the horse power limit on Lake Malone has been lifted.My question is if its true would anyone like too fish there?I'll ask everyone at Green about it too.I'm aready working on dates for 2011 and would like too fish there its a great lake,yes small but like Ky. lake no slot.15in only.Looking forward too Green.
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Weather report for friday is calling for 50.I'll be on the lake saturday if anyone wants a report give me a call.
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone remember too buy your new fishing licence.
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Have had 3 or 4 new anglers call me and about 10 that have been fishing planning on fishing.I've been too busy too call everyone too see if they was planning on fishing.Looks like it mite hit 60 sunday so the weather is getting better.I'm looking forward too breaking in my new tournament trailer too.This should be the last post for Green inless something important happens.thanks everyone for reading them and hope too see you at Green.
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: ABA

BUSCH BEER SIGNS EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIP WITH AMERICAN BASS ANGLERS