Search Fishin.com

Thread: Foreign policy

Post Thanks / Like

Foreign policy

I couldn't believe what I heard on Obama's foreign policy. On CNN Sunday...his foreign ploicy adivisor (forgot the name)...was talking about Terrorist..and how they need to be treated...rehabilitated..and released. And if 20% return to being a terrorist...then that is something we just have to accept.!!! Folks I just about fell on the floor!!!!....What have we came to here! There was much more said than this; I don't have time to go into it right now...but in short...here is my foreign policy

if you get caught proliferating nuclear matterial = death by firing squad
    if you get caught planting IED devises = death by firing squad
    if you get caught trying to blow up a plane / building / train / boat / or people = death by leathal injection.
    if you do blow up a plane / building / train / boat / or people = death by firing squad
    if you get caught with arms / explosives in your house, for terrorist activity...and you were involed without undo distress = death by firing squad.
    how is that for foreign policy? Very simple rules for not being involved in yes...if you do = death...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Foreign policy

To these people death=40 virgins waiting on them hand and...er foot in the promised land.

Life in a facility with no religious ceremony or materials (kind of like our public schools) allowed is a much better punishment. No Koran, no prayer rug to bounce your forehead off, no camel or goat pinups, just a contingent of Marines and good medical care.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man that's good Jim....I liked it! Camel and goat pinups huh? LOL!!
    Make sure all they can eat is pork!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    To these people death=40 virgins waiting on them hand and...er foot in the promised land.

Life in a facility with no religious ceremony or materials (kind of like our public schools) allowed is a much better punishment. No Koran, no prayer rug to bounce your forehead off, no camel or goat pinups, just a contingent of Marines and good medical care.
    Lead is cheaper.

They would chop our head off.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Devils Horse;401328]To these people death=40 virgins waiting on them hand and...er foot in the promised land.

Life in a facility with no religious ceremony or materials (kind of like our public schools) allowed is a much better punishment. No Koran, no prayer rug to bounce your forehead off, no camel or goat pinups, just a contingent of Marines and good medical care.[/QUOTE

It just got me that they were saying; "we just have to live with it". He used the example that if a car theift when relesed from jail...and they go back stealing cars, then we live with that right, we do everyday...People get released from prison, and they go right back being a bad guy??? Thus he was saying.... we need to have the same "mentality", with bad guys..like terrorist!!..First off...to be the advisor to the President..and you make comments like this....we are in bad shape fellas. First, I see a huge difference from a fellon (you have some rights)...but a terrorist (should have no rights). These terrorists are being released..and most will be released to their home country; might take years...but Obama's policy is that they will eventualy be released!!!??!! The facts are saying that some of these "rehabilitated" terrorists have returned to a hero's welcome...and they move up in stature among their peers. They become leaders of terrorist! I just can't believe we have gotten so soft....I still think...even though most want to die anyway...to meet whatever after death...I say send them to hell. We need to get back to justice people...instead of spending all this time and money..send them on their way. If they want talk, and make a deal...let them talk, make a deal...but if they don't want to talk... = death in 7 days....

Post Thanks / Like

pretty much the same as letting a rabid dog loose after it just mauled a two year old!