I have been looking for a good jigging and flippin rod and have been really looking at the carrot stix. I know that the G. Loomis is A great rod Period and though i dont own 1 I have talked to plenty of people tp justify that statement. I wound up buying a shimano crucial {cant beat warranty 15bucks the i get a new rod at he store no matter what} but have not got to try it out yet. just lookin for some feeed back on these rods. I have a revo sx on it as of now but my plan for this rod is to do alote of filppin at cedar creek in the cedars and cover. Bigggest reason is i live live 4 miles from any of the three ramps from the llake and there is some BIG bass in the lake !!!!!!!!! I am gonna buy 1 more rod this spring and would like a heavy action rod but dont know if i neeed it??? I have madde uo my mind tobe a competive jig flip fisherman!! Just lookin for opinion andcomments. please speak your mind. i also live 1 hr from cumberland anr green and bout 1.5 hr from dale! just lookin for input and all comments are wlcome! thanks