Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

United States Constituion

Andrew P. Napolitano is a 59 year old former New Jersey Superior Court Judge. He is a graduate of Princeton University , and Notre Dame Law School . At Princeton he was a founding member of the Concerned Alumni of Princeton along with Justice Samuel Alito.

Judge Napolitano is the youngest life-tenured Superior Court judge in the history of the State of New Jersey .

Click below and listen to Judge Napolitano's important message to all Americans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7n2m-X7OIuY

I hope this comes through and everyone copies it and sends it to all your family and friends.

Grumpy

Post Thanks / Like

Re: United States Constituion

Man thats powerful stuff. I hope things like this stay in the minds of people and get introduced to others who are just standing in line waiting for their next gubment program. Great video....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Grumpy I will use this.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Where in the Constitution?

I guess he over looked it........The Preamble.

Preamble
    We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

At the front end of this speech, the speaker talks about congress regulating water pressure, and toilet bowls, and the safety of chair legs, and the air we breath and the water we drink. Isn't that promoting the general welfare? Do we want to run out of water becasue we waste it? Do we want to drink dirty water and breathe dirty polluted air?

Given the guy is from New Jersey.....I can better understand why he has a hard time understanding why the government has to step in and regulate those things that don't promote the general welfare. I guess he likes dirty water, having no water, dirty air...........and health care that most just can't afford. Why should he care.......he has his state retirement benefits package that keeps these costs off his back. And dear speaker, if the private sector is so good at managing things....why don't you tell me about Enron, or GM or Chrysler, where is Montgomery Wards today.......you know.......aren't these just fine examples of exceptionally successful and prosperous companies that can so immaculately manage their own affairs. And it might be added the governmental agencies are not allowed by law to make a proffit, must perform the service alloted to them to perform. The government can't play Enron with the post office....."Oh....we're sorry, we're bankrupt, (we're rich too) so we're discontinuing operations and there is no more mail service in the United States. Oh, another great example or privatization......Bernie Madeoff. Yeah, real success story of moral, ethical business practices right there. How about private mortgage banks? "Oh, we're sorry (and filty rich), but we didn't truely grade these mortgage backed securities we sold to you, in fact they are extremely high risk when we said they were safe, so really sorry about all the money you lost." Hey guy......the military also does not generate a profit, also does incur major expense, and does cause public indebtedness.......Where would we be without defense? Speaking Russian, French, Japanese, or German? IMHO, this guys is an outspoken and well educated idiot.
    Last edited by HURRICANEBOB; 02-22-2010 at 12:34 AM.