Post Thanks / Like

Tnt tournaments

TNT TOURNAMENTS

APRIL 27th - September 7th, 2010

Classic October 2, 2010

100% payback-classic will have an entry fee of $45.00

$45.00 per night
    $15.00 Membership Fee

Tournament pay back 90%. The following is deducted from each boat entry fee. $40.00 goes to payout, $3.00 goes to big Fish pot, and $2.00 goes towards Classic Pot. NO mega bass pot. Also this years classic will have a entry fee.

If you have any questions, please contact Dan Fischer at 727-9543 or email at 2fishwon@insightbb.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tnt tournaments

This tournament has really gone down hill. Now you are charging to fish the Classic, what a joke. No mega bass pot, what is this tournament coming to? Looks like I'll bow out of this one again this year!

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are trying to get more boats they have lowered the entry fee, have you won the Mega Bass pot I can't remember when it was won last of course Iam old and forget easy...Where was I Oh and as for paying for the Classic I myself and others that I know for a FACT have asked that they charge for the Classic to get more and better pay outs on the Classic. Did you fish last year? I did I have fished TNT since Scott had it and will conitue to fish until I can't climb up on the deck to pitch I look forward to it every week and most Tuesdays I ride home saying I'm not doing it next Tuesday and by Sunday I'm calling my partner and asking whos boat this week! Keep it going I'll be there.

Jerry Cole

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry first off you know I fished this tournament for years and years same as you. It has always been fish six tournaments and get free entry in Classic. Now last couple years it was fish 10 tournaments a year which is half of them and $200 more out of each boat. I didn't fish two years ago because Ii couldn't justify the cost with my business being down and last year I knew i couldn't fish 10 so I didn't fish again. I was planning on fishing it this year and trying my best to fish 10 but then I read this and I just don't agree with it. The only reason the fee went down $5.00 is to take away the mega bass. That is worth keeping as far as I'm concerned. Think about it you fish 10 tx and that 5 is now $50.00 You and I both know it rarely gets paid out but look at the money that was there in the Classic. Where is that couple grand going to come from now, 40 boats in the classic? That's my opinion you have yours and all is good, that's what this board is about.

Post Thanks / Like

2 yrs ago i fished and it was i well run show.i only fished 3 because i got a late start.Its over 100mi's 1 way for me too fish.When u raised it too 10 i decided i won't fish..Bottom line is everyone has had less anglers because of the economey.Most anglers just don't like change.I know i don't.When the director of a trail i was fishing told me he was changing his division i quit that trail.I'm a director now for ABA and i listen too the anglers and try too do what they want with in the rules that ABA has.I didn't take over this trail for myself but too keep it going.I wish TNT the best they run a good tournament and the anglers will come back in time.I even had too let go of my boat because of the cost.I may be back too fish TNT again after all thats how i meet Mark Round and fished with him.I now have a car that gets 30mi's a gal. so the gas isn't too bad.YMO
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

You all just keep the tournaments going and I will be there as often as possible. I agree with Jerry in that this is something I look forward to each week. Its my one day to get away from the hectic week!

Post Thanks / Like

Everything I have received says 8 tournaments to qualify for the classic, you know most people I know fish these tournaments for the chance to get out of the house and spend time on the water and with friends not to get rich its a only 45 dollars to fish, alot of these tournaments on here are 60 to 100 dollars. Point is the classic is just another day out with friends on the water and someone will win some money but most won't and if you don't like the way they run it then don't fish bottom line, but I think they do a heck of a job for the money we pay and I will be there as much as I can!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am really looking forward to the TNT's , I cant think of any other place Id rather be on a tuesday night, even though sometimes I dont get to fish them. I know that the directors of the TNT's are trying to make the tournaments bigger and better every year , and again you have to realize this is only the second year for the new owners and it would a kick in the pants if they could get it back up to 60 , 80 or 100 boats again . As with anything in life your not going to make 100% of the people happy all the time but the TNT's are as well ran as any tournaments Ive ever been apart of. What other smaller tournament series has lie detector test and a release boat? As far as megabass goes, never been much on the whole "big fish" pay out period but thats just me ...........Just my .02............Come on spring!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the positive commments, see you all at the end of April!

Post Thanks / Like

bump

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Tnt tournaments

Can I get times on this? Sign up and starting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ljarrell4lsu View Post
    Can I get times on this? Sign up and starting.

Take off at POSSOM RIDGE RAMP at 6:00 and be back at 10:00

This is a good tournament,I really enjoy fishing it.

See You Tuesday

Larry