Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Rock, love the new Avatar!

Looks a WHOLE LOT LIKE "Harley" one of the Hedgehog Brothers .

Nice meeting you last Friday and thanks for the Hedgehogs. Can't wait for the weather, river to clear up and get them wet....

Purchased a new fly rod yesterday, 9 foot, 5 wt. The mind set is there, but just may need to call upon you for a few casting lessons before I venture into the water. Also, I was just reminded that my fishing lic. expires end of March, so that"s on my to do list, before I get into trouble .

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Rock, love the new Avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    Looks a WHOLE LOT LIKE "Harley" one of the Hedgehog Brothers .

Nice meeting you last Friday and thanks for the Hedgehogs. Can't wait for the weather, river to clear up and get them wet....

Purchased a new fly rod yesterday, 9 foot, 5 wt. The mind set is there, but just may need to call upon you for a few casting lessons before I venture into the water. Also, I was just reminded that my fishing lic. expires end of March, so that"s on my to do list, before I get into trouble .

Ya that's Harley that rode home with you when you left ! I hope he will catch a few fish for you ! Harley will be hard to cast with a flyrod. The heavy flies have a tendency to zing by your ear sometimes. (Be careful)
    Do not ask me how I know this It is better to start casting small flies. Try the Brothers out on the FnF sometime! I will be happy to help you anytime I can.

It was nice to meet you as well ! Do not be a stranger! Always ready to put on a pot of coffee ! Congrats on the new Rod !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rock, love the new Avatar!

Also, I was just reminded that my fishing lic. expires end of March, so that"s on my to do list, before I get into trouble .
    Boone, the last day on your license is Feb 28. This Sunday will be the last day and then it will be on to the 2010 license. Just didn't want you to get in trouble.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Boone, the last day on your license is Feb 28. This Sunday will be the last day and then it will be on to the 2010 license. Just didn't want you to get in trouble.
    I was going to say the same thing, but Tim caught it. Licenses expire on FEB 28th!!! Time to renew fellas!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Sportsman license in my immediate future lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Look out turkeys!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys for the correction on lic. date. Both my KY and TN lic. expire end of Feb. I'm sure this would have been the one time KDFWR checked me .

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys for the correction on lic. date. Both my KY and TN lic. expire end of Feb. I'm sure this would have been the one time KDFWR checked me .
    Messed up a couple years ago, and completely forgot to renew my license. It was like March 2nd and I was fishing private land, slaying some crappie when I hear someone yell at me. I look over to the road, and there is a ranger waving me over to him. I remember the feeling of dread as it dawned upon me that my license had expired just two days earlier! Luckily, the ranger was cool and let me fax over a copy of my new license later and voided the ticket. That's a bad feeling that I don't want to experience again!

-Rich