Search Fishin.com

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    A Hedgehog Sister has arrived

    Mom and Pop Hedgehog have been busy! They have a new daughter. They named her "Orange Peel" And I hear that they are planning on having more !


    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...E/DSC00261.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Shepherdsville
    Posts
    5,596
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Hedgehog Sister has arrived

    I like orange. Nice job

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BOWLING GREEN, KY
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Hedgehog Sister has arrived

    Rock-
    You really need to get those Hedgehogs spayed & neutered before they over run your place! LOL!

    As always, good looking fly!

    -Rich

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Hedgehog Sister has arrived

    Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    Rock-
    You really need to get those Hedgehogs spayed & neutered before they over run your place! LOL!

    As always, good looking fly!

    -Rich
    Are you kidding ? I have been giving them Vitamins ! To keep up their strength ! They are like Rabbits ! If I get over run , I will just call the Cabin The HHH !
    The Hedge Hog Hut ! LOL

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BOWLING GREEN, KY
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Hedgehog Sister has arrived

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    Are you kidding ? I have been giving them Vitamins ! To keep up their strength ! They are like Rabbits ! If I get over run , I will just call the Cabin The HHH !
    The Hedge Hog Hut ! LOL
    Good news is that their offspring can always have a place in my flybox! lol! Keep 'em coming!

    -Rich

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking Re: A Hedgehog Sister has arrived

    Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    Good news is that their offspring can always have a place in my flybox! lol! Keep 'em coming!

    -Rich
    I will keep you in Hedge Hogs ! Don't worry !

Similar Threads

  1. Another Sister
    By Rock_Fish in forum Fly Fishing (General Discussion)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 07:24 PM
  2. Sister-in-law is moving
    By Tyme2fish in forum "Off Topic" Posts
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 11:30 PM
  3. The Hedgehog Brothers
    By Rock_Fish in forum Fly Fishing (General Discussion)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 09:56 PM
  4. Jig supplies have arrived!!!!!!
    By Col Forbin in forum How to Make Lures, Rods & other Fishin Stuff
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 07:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •