My name is Danny Goble lll and Im a member of the Kincaid Bassmasters Club, and the Kids tournament director. We are affilated with Ky. B.A.S.S. Federation Nation. Im also the region 4 director in the KBFN. The Kincaid Bassmasters is having their annual meeting tonight....We are maybe the largest and oldest touring tournament bass fishing club in the state of Ky...around 100+ members...We have around 40+ boats for most all 12 tournaments (all in Ky.), both lakes and rivers...with a two day classic in Oct. We are a very respectful and safe bunch of gays and gals, that respects all fish....and very respectful to those that are fishing on lakes and rivers were fishing. It is a money club...pays top 4 boats only, for every tournament ($25.00 per angler-per tournament). It is also a "buddy" club as well...you pick your own club partner for all tournaments as you wish. Yet we do keep individual statistics...top 10 awards.. big bass of the year...AOY honors, and big classic money to the top 4 teams! Annual dues are $75.00, that covers both Kincaid club dues and your KBFN dues. This also covers you to fish the 4 Ky. BASS Federation Nation Qualifiers as well ($100 entry fee per-tournament as a boater / $60 for co-angler); in hopes to make the Ky. State Championship; thus earning a spot on the Ky. state team...if you place in the top 7...as a angler, or co-angler.
Well Im getting a little long winded here, as usually....just wanted to let interested anglers know of the opportunity of not only top notch compatitive club bass fishing...but to also to improve your tournament skills vs some of the states best. If interested you can e-mail me
Dannygo@ulh.org I will reply