Search Fishin.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: USA Bassin classic

Quote Originally Posted by Shimano4Life View Post
    I was citing information from, I guess, an old handbook? The one I have was given to me, but must be outdated. Didn't even know there was a new one. I'll check into getting the most current one.........assistant directors must not get the new ones.

My fault lroberts, I was wrong. Bad representation on my part.........

Thats OK....I was wrong about the points for each tourney....you do get 50 pts. just for showing up! Either way, I enjoy these tourneys and can't wait for the year to start!

Post Thanks / Like

What divisions are you guys fishing this year? With the work schedule that me and my partner have the only ones that we are off for everyone tourney in the division is Taylorsville, so we will be doing them. We fished the Warsaw division last year and would really like to fish it again this year but we both will be working on most of those dates. Hope to see most of you guys there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrChickyBaBa View Post
    What divisions are you guys fishing this year? With the work schedule that me and my partner have the only ones that we are off for everyone tourney in the division is Taylorsville, so we will be doing them. We fished the Warsaw division last year and would really like to fish it again this year but we both will be working on most of those dates. Hope to see most of you guys there.

I fish the Monroe circuit in Indiana.....may do one of the West Boggs or Patoka in Indiana this year also. Boggs can be lights out for BIG bass early in the year. 20 lbs. didn't get a check a couple times last year!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Shimano 4 Life.....How did you all do last year? I am fairly new to the board, but I fished your division on the USA Bassin last year. This is our first year fishing the Classic....We qualified out of the Douglas Lake regional.
    Last edited by CrankinHard; 03-01-2010 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Left off Name

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrankinHard View Post
    Shimano 4 Life.....How did you all do last year? I am fairly new to the board, but I fished your division on the USA Bassin last year. This is our first year fishing the Classic....We qualified out of the Douglas Lake regional.
    We did alright. A couple of second places in the division. If we hadn't blanked one of the tournaments, we probably would have sealed the Divisional Champ title. Interested to see what it's going to be like this year. We had well over a 100% increase in memberships last year from the year before, and last year was our first season as directors. I think we're promoting it well, and the guys like the way we run the division and give out consolation prizes to teams that don't finish in the money. I've received quite a few emails and calls from guys wanting to fish with us, so I hope we'll get more boats than last year.

Send me a PM to let me know who you are CrankinHard. I look forward to seeing you out there this season (if you're going to fish with us again). We might be able to share some info on the Classic as well......

Post Thanks / Like

Is everybody ready?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm fired up for it! Finished packing my stuff on Sunday night I am so excited -- fresh line and all! We're leaving tomorrow, driving straight out there, sleeping for a few hours, eating breakfast, and heading straight to the water. Good luck to everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

On the website. Under regionals the rules clearly say top 50% of the field. Is that new for this years or is all the pages wrong. I looked up 6 different regionals and the rules are all the same. So do I need to finish top 40, top 40%, or top 50%. To make the classic for next year. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

The Regional rules have Changed this year it is the Top 50%.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for clearing that up. Hope everyone had a safe classic.

Post Thanks / Like

Stayed safe but did tear the keel guard off the front of my boat on Saturday. Sunday was much better sailing. Did'ntweigh in as good as i would have liked, but did catch a 5.95 on Sunday. Hopefully we will qualify nor next year and get another shot.