Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

??? bout tourneys at cedar creek and herrington

Was courious about the tuesday night and the friday night tourneys on herrington> When do they start? Also info about the saturday tourneys at cedar creek? All info a plus. Thanks Lee Lynn

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ??? bout tourneys at cedar creek and herrington

I know there are a lot of different ramps on Herrington that offer tourneys different days. I am also interested to see 'em. Also, didn't know about the Saturday tourney's on Cedar. I always fish the USA BASSIN's there but would be interested to see if there are others.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys,
    Bryant's Camp Friday night and Saturday tourneys are starting March 6. The day tourneys run every weekend 7:30-3:30 from March 6- May 29 then pick up days again from Sept 4, 11, and 18. The night tourneys run every Friday night 7:00p-1:00a from May 14 - Aug 27. Eight tourney qualifies you for the fish off (2 of which can be bought).The fish off is Sept 25 4p-12a with guaranteed $3000.00 in fish off. Membership is $10.00 and tourney is $25.00 per person (max 2 per boat). 6 fish limit, 12 in on kentucky, largemouth, and smallmouth measured on golden rule with mouth closed tail fanned. 1/4pound penalty for short fish. Only one dead fish may be weighed. Artificial bait only, no trolling, ties will be split, club not repsonsible for any liabilities. Any questions call Sargents Marine @ 859-792-2088 or Jim Bryant @ 859-339-0688. This tourney has a guaranteed 3 thousand in the fish off! Hope to see you guys there.

Tim
    bassmaster

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SweetWaterBaits View Post
    I know there are a lot of different ramps on Herrington that offer tourneys different days. I am also interested to see 'em. Also, didn't know about the Saturday tourney's on Cedar. I always fish the USA BASSIN's there but would be interested to see if there are others.

I guess thaat is what i saw last year was the usa bassin ant cedar? is tht going to happen again this year? I have a buddy that wants to fish in these tourneys and they are reasonable close for us. [gotta a budget like everyone else] Just want to have fun and friendly compitetion! Dates entry and membership fees ect. Thnks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie chaser View Post
    I guess thaat is what i saw last year was the usa bassin ant cedar? is tht going to happen again this year? I have a buddy that wants to fish in these tourneys and they are reasonable close for us. [gotta a budget like everyone else] Just want to have fun and friendly compitetion! Dates entry and membership fees ect. Thnks in advance!
    Check this out. $25 membership + entry fees and launch fees to fish in as many divisions as you and your partner like.

This is for Cedar Creek:

http://www.usabassin.com/modules.php...&divisionID=94

This is for Herrington (my partner and I run this division):

http://www.usabassin.com/modules.php...&divisionID=12

We're also holding an open tournament on March 20th out of Chimney Rock Marina to help USA Bassin -- The Next Generation. It is a charity tournament (also posted in this discussion board) to help with a youth scholarship fund. It's for a good cause.

Hope to see you on the water! Feel free to contact a division director for more information, or visit www.usabassin.com