Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Got my Feather-Craft.com catalog today

Got the catalog today. Lots of cool stuff in it. Just about everything fly fishing you can think of.....the only thing is....not sure how I got it? Don't recall buying anything from their website. Oh well, glad I did!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got my Feather-Craft.com catalog today

Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    Got the catalog today. Lots of cool stuff in it. Just about everything fly fishing you can think of.....the only thing is....not sure how I got it? Don't recall buying anything from their website. Oh well, glad I did!

-Rich
    Cool ! Buy more stuff, So you can tie more flies !

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Rich, I just went to their web site and signed up to recieve the catalog. I may not order anything, but I love getting catalogs lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    Cool ! Buy more stuff, So you can tie more flies !
    LOL! I know Rock! I have this problem....I have a heard time tying flies without knowing when I am going to use them. My fly boxes are over flowing, and when I sit down to tie....I can't figure out what I need to tie! Tyer's Block!!! lol! As soon as I have a trip planned somewhere......then I start tying like a mad man exactly what I know I will need for that trip. Maybe I need to get some Hedge Hogs so they can start breeding at my place! lol! But, I'm always loading up on materials! Love catalogs!

Our trip to Lake Guntersville in three weeks is also taking all my attention. Organizing and reorganizing....working on the boat. Can't wait!!!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Hey Rich, I just went to their web site and signed up to recieve the catalog. I may not order anything, but I love getting catalogs lol!
    Me too Tim! Even if I have no idea how they get to my house! lol! I'll take any fishing catalog anytime! The trick is to get my wife to not throw them away before I get to them! lol!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Got my Feather-Craft.com catalog today

LOL! I know Rock! I have this problem....I have a heard time tying flies without knowing when I am going to use them. My fly boxes are over flowing, and when I sit down to tie....I can't figure out what I need to tie! Tyer's Block!!! lol! As soon as I have a trip planned somewhere......then I start tying like a mad man exactly what I know I will need for that trip. Maybe I need to get some Hedge Hogs so they can start breeding at my place! lol! But, I'm always loading up on materials! Love catalogs!

Our trip to Lake Guntersville in three weeks is also taking all my attention. Organizing and reorganizing....working on the boat. Can't wait!!!

-Rich
    I know what you mean Brother ! I go for a month or two sometimes without tying ! I have to get inspired ! Usually Fishing does it !

Good Luck with your trip !

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean Brother ! I go for a month or two sometimes without tying ! I have to get inspired ! Usually Fishing does it !

Good Luck with your trip !
    Thanks! I'm pumped as this is our first trip to Lake Guntersville. Although, I'm trying not to pump myself up to much...that usually leads to disappointment.

I need some inspiration......those 12" planters just didn't cut it for me, lol!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Got my Feather-Craft.com catalog today

Thanks! I'm pumped as this is our first trip to Lake Guntersville. Although, I'm trying not to pump myself up to much...that usually leads to disappointment.

I need some inspiration......those 12" planters just didn't cut it for me, lol!

-Rich
    Right now, I would not mind catching 10 or 20 twelve inch planters ! We have been hammered at work the last couple of weeks. When I get caught up here in a few weeks. If the CR fishin stinks. I am coming to BG to fish with you !

Post Thanks / Like

Right now, I would not mind catching 10 or 20 twelve inch planters ! We have been hammered at work the last couple of weeks. When I get caught up here in a few weeks. If the CR fishin stinks. I am coming to BG to fish with you !
    Bring it on Brother! I always have an empty fron seat on the jon boat when I go! That goes for any of you guys! Heck, I might just start a guiding service on 3springs, lol......all you can catch 10"ers! And yes, I do take Hedge Hogs for payment, lol.......

Took my father-in-law out there yesterday and tore them up again. He doesn't fly fish, but he caught plenty on spinners. I used the usual bh brown bugger with bh hares ear dropper. Think I caught around 30. Good day!

-Rich