Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone looking to sell some crankbaits?

I am looking to buy a variety of crankbaits in BULK, if possible, anyone got some they are looking to sell? I cannot afford to keep buying them individually, especially now that I am divorced..lol, and was trying to find a deal on some if I buy in a larger quantity. Let me know if anyone out there is interested please, or even knows someone who may be. Thanks.

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone looking to sell some crankbaits?

Give me a call. I may be able to put some together for you. Most are still in package. I always bought crankbaits and jerkbaits that I would read about people catching fish on, but I hardly ever got to use them. I sold my bassboat and this stuff has been sitting in boxes, but I can only sell at 1/2-3/4 of the retail, no lower. So you're looking at like a half dozen baits for $18-20 no tax depending on type. We can look at BPS catalog and figure it out. Some may be cheaper, like rattletraps and diamond shads.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cra97 View Post
    I am looking to buy a variety of crankbaits in BULK, if possible, anyone got some they are looking to sell? I cannot afford to keep buying them individually, especially now that I am divorced..lol, and was trying to find a deal on some if I buy in a larger quantity. Let me know if anyone out there is interested please, or even knows someone who may be. Thanks.

Rob

You should have more money now !!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I might have more money if I did not have 4 kids to support AND pay child support to her. Funny how I have to pay so much money to her and STILL buy/pay for most everything my kids need. I hate that they don't have to account for WHERE the Child Support goes, cause it certainly hasn't been on my children!! But that's not the kids fault and I will continue to make sure they have everything they need no matter what it takes. Aint divorce grand!! LOL.

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

I just signed petition for dissolution of my marriage Wednesday. It ain't Grand, but its gonna cost me several grand plus more. She began by draining the bank accounts that made our mortgage payment bounce and so forth and now She's already started to take stuff and say she knows nothing about it. Like a 12 pack cooler full of coins that we've built up for 10 years.

That's why I MIGHT have a decent deal for ya when I start cleaning up stuff. you might also try to get ahold of Dale who sells huntin and fishin stuff.
    Might need to start a new thread now that this one is poluted with CRAP!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, and sorry to hear that brother. I did contact Dale, but he sold ALL his stuff to one guy (fishing wise anyway) a few days ago and is in the process of "rebuilding" his inventory at the moment. I have always liked dealing with him as he has good stuff at fair prices and seems to be a heck of a guy to boot. Thanks again and I will stay in contact with Dale and see what he gets in over the next little while. Thanks for the ideas brother!!

Rob