Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too many AKs?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Too many AKs?

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    Is the competition for fishing spots getting this serious
    At times it is bad. There have been plenty of times that I tought to myself ..."If I only had some torpedo tubes on this boat......."

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Why do you think they call those rod holders "rocket launchers"?

Post Thanks / Like

With the pretty weather this weekend and river seemingly being cooperative, I might need to load a couple down to the falls!

I have these for many different reasons. One, they are FUN! I also enjoy collecting and learning about all the differen AK variants from around the globe, pretty neat stuff. They also tend to hold their value better then ARs which is nice to know in case I get in a financial rut. I also use them to hunt, especially the PSL (scoped rifle). And, of course, I keep a mighty ammo supply on hand at all times, just in case. I do need more mags though!

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JD7.62 View Post
    With the pretty weather this weekend and river seemingly being cooperative, I might need to load a couple down to the falls!

I have these for many different reasons. One, they are FUN! I also enjoy collecting and learning about all the differen AK variants from around the globe, pretty neat stuff. They also tend to hold their value better then ARs which is nice to know in case I get in a financial rut. I also use them to hunt, especially the PSL (scoped rifle). And, of course, I keep a mighty ammo supply on hand at all times, just in case. I do need more mags though!
    mags? Dude........BELTS. "I want to rock and roll all night, and everyday".

Post Thanks / Like

Aww, yes, happiness IS beltfed! I would do alot of things to get my hands on a semi RPD and PKM...YUMMMMY!

Post Thanks / Like

Jason when the revolution starts lets team up, you, me, Don, Splitshot. I have access to a Civil Defense shelter underground, it's an old rock quarry. It even has some old CD cannisters left from the Cuban Crisis in the 60's that are probably still sealed and alright. Some good drinking water there to.

We could hold up there for quite a spell and with the combined weapons from all above mentioned parties and some of my Homies to we could be quite formitable and give some hostiles quite a greeting if they showed up...............

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a plan to me, just needs more wimmenz!

In all seriousness, I dont have a place to bug out, have supplies and an idea of where to go but no where close enough that I can hoof it if need be. Im not one of those paranoid types but its always nice to have a plan. We will have to get a fishing trip together and talk about it sometime soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea we'll bring all the family and women of course, just figured that was a given.

We'll have to do that fishing thing maybe down at the river this year. I'm not the paranoid type either but if they were to ever have aspirations of coming and taking my guns from me there WILL BE ISSUES AND IT WON'T BE QUIET ONES EITHER.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta bring Maxx if the hairy fella is still around! That would be a cool thing to see.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Gotta bring Maxx if the hairy fella is still around! That would be a cool thing to see.
    It is cool to see Don. I love the earth smell. 55 degrees year round and has a few small worm holes to draw so we could even build fires. You better believe bring ole Maxx, all dogs are allowed. If a Nuclear weapon is ever deployed that's where me and mine will be fellas.