Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grandbaby news

Post Thanks / Like

Grandbaby news

My daughter just left the doctor and it appears this grand son of mine is not going to wait as long as he is supposed to lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grandbaby news

Good luck and congrats again Tim. I wish your daughter the new fishing buddy and your whole family nothing but the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    My daughter just left the doctor and it appears this grand son of mine is not going to wait as long as he is supposed to lol!
    He's in a hurry to see you. Be sure and make some pictures of you holding him for the first time so we can see your special little fishing buddy.

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure once he arrives there will be tons of photos. Right now she is dilated 2 cm and her due date is not until the 23rd. Basically her dr. told her today that she is not going to make it to the 23rd and to be prepared.

I was hoping he would be born on my birthday, the 26th. It would be a win/win situation for me. I would never forget his birthday and everyone would forget mine. I couldn't lose lol!

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to add that he already has a set of Mossy Oak break up camo Bibs! I know, I ain't right lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Tim, the baby's coming this Sunday, that way I can celebrate your gain and my loss as its my birthday and I don't want to think about it either . We had this happen to us 2 times and the babies both came two weeks early and perfectly healthy. I wish you, your daughter and your whole family the very best and please don't forget the pictures!!!

Rob

PS. My selfish ex DID have our oldest son on HER birthday and she tries to make it a big deal for HIM every year so everyone will not pay attention to hers...lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Fun times are coming for sure Tim. The highlight of my days now are when my grandson comes home and I get to spend a little time with him in the evening. My birthday is next Thursday (11th). We need to start a lottery...lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to add that he already has a set of Mossy Oak break up camo Bibs! I know, I ain't right lol!
    That's part of the perks!! You can influence them and make their parents live with the aftermath. Congrats and enjoy!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveStewart View Post
    Fun times are coming for sure Tim. The highlight of my days now are when my grandson comes home and I get to spend a little time with him in the evening. My birthday is next Thursday (11th). We need to start a lottery...lol.
    Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I am excited and nervous at the same time.

Dave, I just showed this thread to my wife and she said she would bet on the 17th. Not sure why, but I am going to go along with my boss and say the 17th!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Tim on having a grandson this month. I think its fun to wager on when the little tyke will make an appearance. If she was due on the 23rd and the doc says it will be earlier then most likely I would say the 19-20th. First babies are usually late so I dont think your daughters will be alot earlier than a few days. Unless he is just dying to get out to see his family. Have you folks come up with any names for the young fellow yet??

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to you and the family Tim!

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure once he arrives there will be tons of photos. Right now she is dilated 2 cm and her due date is not until the 23rd. Basically her dr. told her today that she is not going to make it to the 23rd and to be prepared.

I was hoping he would be born on my birthday, the 26th. It would be a win/win situation for me. I would never forget his birthday and everyone would forget mine. I couldn't lose lol!
    Watch for the full moon this month. I used to work in the hospital delivery room and we always dreaded the date of the full moon. Even the doctors would remind us to be prepared for the full moon because they had 'x-number' of patients scheduled for delivery that month. We delivered 13 babies one night between 10 pm and 4 am.

Since this is your daughter's first baby she may be a bit late giving birth. I'm guessing your grandson will be born during the period of 3 days before to the day of the full moon which places it between the 26th and 29th of March. If I miss this prediction, blame it on the little guy who is in charge. lol

By the way, my birthday is March 25 and I'll share my birthday with him.