Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

That is it, I am going

Okay I have had enough. I am fishing today regardless. I don't care if I catch anything and don't care how cold it is I am going fishing. Got the 4wt. in the truck and am leaving in about an hour to go to my buddy's farm pond and see if I can catch any bass or bluegill. Taking one box of warm water flies, some spun deer poppers and some Sneaky Pete's. Also a few small to medium streamers.

Also wear my insulated bibs because right now it is 31 degrees at my house lol! Wish me luck (Clenched fist salute).

Post Thanks / Like

Re: That is it, I am going

Quote Originally Posted by tim_t View Post
    okay i have had enough. I am fishing today regardless. I don't care if i catch anything and don't care how cold it is i am going fishing. Got the 4wt. In the truck and am leaving in about an hour to go to my buddy's farm pond and see if i can catch any bass or bluegill. Taking one box of warm water flies, some spun deer poppers and some sneaky pete's. Also a few small to medium streamers.

Also wear my insulated bibs because right now it is 31 degrees at my house lol! Wish me luck (clenched fist salute).
    GOOD LUCK BROTHER !!! Go get em !!! :d

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the news.....it is cold outside.

The fishing was great.

The catching was poor, but I did manage a 10-inch pale bass on a #8 Black Nose Dace.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Here is the news.....it is cold outside.

The fishing was great.

The catching was poor, but I did manage a 10-inch pale bass on a #8 Black Nose Dace.
    Way to go Tim! I bet that 10" bass felt like a 5 pounder to ya after this long winter! lol! It won't be long now fellas....warmer weather is right around the bend!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Strong work!