Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

blacklights for bass boat

guys, a friend of mine is looking for someone that installs the blacklights in the bump rails of boats. got any names.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: blacklights for bass boat

Mike Daleo at Bluewater LED. Located across the bridge in Jeff.

www.bluewaterled.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ronzo View Post
    guys, a friend of mine is looking for someone that installs the blacklights in the bump rails of boats. got any names.
    It 's a very simple thing to do your self. find the location on your boat where you want it, and drill a hole for the female plug to go in. and push it through the hole. the wires go through the hole first and when the plug touches the boat rail. you have two little screws that fasten it to the boat. where the little screws go, take a drill bit about 3/4 the size of the screws. and drill two holes where the screws go. so it won't chip the clear coat on your boat. then run your two wires so they will be out of sight. to a hot and ground connection. and it don't matter which wire goes where. one hot and one ground. simple job, it will take about 1/2 hour. if you have never done it before. one hour at the most. then your ready for the night time stripers.

Post Thanks / Like

I second Bluewater....Mike will take good care of you and it will be a professional job.

Post Thanks / Like

Is this the same guy that has a booth at the boat show. they had strips of leds in the rubber bump pad around the outside of the boat. I dont see those on that site.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it is. Call him, I thought he did the installs but if he doesn't he will tell you who does.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes that is Mike he is a dealer of http://www.nightfishion.com/ and only a dealer can install them. They are pretty expensive anywhere from 400 to around 800 the web site is under construction. Give Mike a call at http://www.bluewaterled.com/ his number is 1800-221-2853 Great guy to work with and he can set you up with all of your lighting needs. I believeve these are what you are talking about they replace your rub rail with a new one with the lights installed.http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9...D550/ry%3D400/

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the help guys I'll let my buddy know.

Post Thanks / Like

Another vote for Mike of Bluewater LED. I have seen several boats with the bluewater led setups, and they are amazing. I am getting some put on this summer for some night fishing, also check out his livewell lights. They are about the size of a quarter and will light up the entire livewell.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ronzo View Post
    I seen your post, and at a glance thought you were talking of installing a plug in black light. so I posted info on doing it yourself. then I seen you were talking about something totally different. I checked out the sight for the bump rails. I had never seen those before. they are cool. sorry for misreading your post, but the info. I put up, may help someone to rig their boat with a plug in black light.

Post Thanks / Like

There is a Phoenix boat dealer in Somerset that does it or at least he did a few years ago.

Post Thanks / Like

The web address for Night Fishion has changed to www.nightfishion.net. You can see photos, packages and pricing. Here is the number as well 513-518-8803 ask for Scot Ortwein. They will actually come to your boat and install the rub rail.