Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Justices / Gun Right

Well today is a big day for gun control...the Justices are to vote on if we have a right to "bare arms" ...possess a loaded wepon ...inside all city limits anywhere in America..In other words..(if Im on base here ?)...is that a city..like Chicago...or Washinton DC....or New York City...as of now...you can't even have a loaded gun anywhere inside city limits...even in your own house (if living inside city limits)!!!!Today they are voting to strike this down! I bet ya that the vote will go 5-4...Im so thankful that we have a majority on this one! You can now see why it is so important who are Justices are. This vote...if it goes down today...will also affect other "limits" on gun control...hopfully to ease up a bit. But all the Justices.... (seems to me).... are fickled about "gun control", and this vote!!!...even the (sad to lable them at all) "right wing" Justices...they to seem to be "passive"...afriad to make a decission on this...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! Come-on-man (women)!!!!....that is part of your job!!! If you guys / gal...can't make a decisive decision...who in the hell can for crying out loud! There will be resrictions on guns...know matter where we live or go...even in the good ole USA....it's just a matter of which will stand...and those that will fall.
    Like for example...in some states...like Mass., your guns in your home HAVE to be locked up...under a lock and key!!!! If they aren't...that is a fellony!! ...hopfully this will be one of the restrictions that will fall. There are many many more examples...
    Like I said in an earlier post...and I said I would post...when I could catch another big VOTE...in our Supreme Court....we need to allways take this seriously....bet it will be another 5-4 finish....sad really.....God help us if the extreme left win out someday

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Justices / Gun Right

I understand it to be that Cities and States might still have some rights to impose limits.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Justices / Gun Right

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I understand it to be that Cities and States might still have some rights to impose limits.
    That is just it...you would think that if the Supreme Court is to make a decision...for the Nation (I thought that was their purpose??)...then that is it, right???.....Evedently "nothing" is really tha case anymore. Im hearing that some cities and states don't care how the Supreme Court rules today...they say they will do what they want??? Didn't we practicaly fight a war...I think it was called the Civil War over such issues...the states think this...but the Gov. says this...shoooweeee. Where are we heading????? Who is guiding this boat...does it have a rutter??? The USA is adrift...Where is the Reagans... the Roosevelts...the Trumans...Patton...the Eisenhowwers...hell I'd even take Oliver North...somebody to make a tough decision and stick to it through hell and high water.. and get tough on it!!!...And then can get others to fallow....Leadership, it sooooo important. If are leaders can't lead...we could be setting ducks someday fellas....if not today.