Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Taylorsville Lake R & W Team Tournament Trail

Things must be warming up. Several calls this past week in regards to the Taylorsville R&W Circuit. Not complaining please keep calling; Several questions. I however, thought it would help to share this information.

Schedule:

13 March
    27 March
    10 April
    8 May
    22 May
    5 Jun
    26 Jun

Tournaments begin at safe light (or soon after) till 3 PM EST. Tournament location is Taylorsville Lake, Possum Ridge boat ramp. Set up begins at least 1.5 hours prior to safe light (aprox 0530 this first tournament). Membership and entry fees can be paid at the ramp. Open to anyone that wants to fish. Membership fee $40 per Person, Entry $100 per team. Payout sheets are open for anyone to see. 80% is paid back at ramp and 10% towards classic(Trophies also presented)
    Classic-Kentucky Lake 4, 5 Nov 2010. First Place at classic- Nitro Z-7/150 Mercury. To qualify you must fish 4 of 6 divisional tournaments in same division. This Circuit is a Tournament Rewards and Skeeter Real Money trail if number of boats and fisherman qualifies. (see Skeeter Money or Bass Pro - Tournament Rewards for more details)

Feel Free to contact me for any assistance: Director: Brian 502-558-2303 or Assistant Dir 502-379-3385 or R&W web site http://www.rwmarine.net/ I have spoke to allot of people, I look forward to meeting each of you.

See you next weekend!!

Post Thanks / Like

Taylorsville Lake R & W Team Tournament Trail

Just wanted to add
    26 June is a make up date if one of the other dates are cancelled.

Post Thanks / Like

Saturday 13 march

Just a reminder. I will be set up at possum ridge ramp and ready by 05:15. Entry fee MUST be cash. $100 Per team. Membership is 40 Per Person, can be check or cash. Check will be made payable to R&W Marine for Membership ONLY. Looks like safe light will be around 0700
    Look forward to getting the season started tommorrow. Hope to see you all there.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for Fishing

I would like to thank those that came out and fished the first R & W Circuit on Taylorsville Lake 13 March. Not as many people showed up as anticipated but still had fun. The water temp was 45-50 degress with overcast skies. The bite was tuff. No fished weighed so everyone took home some money. There is still plenty of tournaments left to qualify for the Classic. The next tournament is 27 March at Possum Ridge boat ramp. call or email if you have any questions. brian.ferguson@usarec.army.mil 502-558-2303 or Matt 502-379-3385