Search Fishin.com

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Super HH Clown

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Super HH Clown

    Latest edition ! The Grandaddy HH ! In the Clown colors. So I will call him the HH Clown !

    This thing is Huge ! Definitely need a 8 Wt rod to throw this Rascal ! Or could throw him with a spinning rod NAH ! Just get a 8 Wt I guess ! LOL !

    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...E/DSC00290.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BOWLING GREEN, KY
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Super HH Clown

    Nice! I really like the clown coloration. It would be a great fly for bass in colored water!

    -Rich

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question Re: Super HH Clown

    Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    Nice! I really like the clown coloration. It would be a great fly for bass in colored water!

    -Rich
    Why don't you take a few to Gunthersville with you and test them for me ?

    I am working on a Blue and white one also with red accents that should be great for Bass !

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BOWLING GREEN, KY
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Super HH Clown

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    Why don't you take a few to Gunthersville with you and test them for me ?

    I am working on a Blue and white one also with red accents that should be great for Bass !
    Rock-
    It would be an honor to take the HedgeHog to the meca of bass fishing! It was good to talk to ya last night. Hope you had a good night at work and looking forward to throwing some line with ya in the future!

    -Rich

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Super HH Clown

    Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    Rock-
    It would be an honor to take the HedgeHog to the meca of bass fishing! It was good to talk to ya last night. Hope you had a good night at work and looking forward to throwing some line with ya in the future!

    -Rich
    Ya Man ! We gonna throw lot's of line ! Hope your Daughter feels better soon !!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BOWLING GREEN, KY
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Super HH Clown

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    Ya Man ! We gonna throw lot's of line ! Hope your Daughter feels better soon !!!
    Thanks Rock...she is already feeling much better. Take care.

    -Rich

Similar Threads

  1. Super Congress?
    By Catfish Bob in forum "Off Topic" Posts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 04:15 PM
  2. super fluke
    By anthonyroberts in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 09:17 PM
  3. A Super Nice Guy
    By Grumpy in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 10:03 PM
  4. LBL Super tournament (BFL)
    By 5lmbass in forum Kentucky Fishing Tournaments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 10:04 PM
  5. Need Boater for BFL LBL super-T
    By BabyHeuy in forum Kentucky Fishing Tournaments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 10:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •