Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I am blessed x 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    Sorry Rich ! I am sure your parents and or Grandparents could shed a little light on this also !

Did you hear about the Man that was around 28 yrs old? He said " My father has got awful smart in the last 10 years "

That ole circle of life my friend !
    I'm just playing Rock.....I know that life must go on (unfortunately). Was thinking of this today when my wife and I were out in the yard teaching my daughter to ride a bike without training wheels. When I saw her taking off by herself on that bike for the first time I tried to just soak it all in knowing that these moments only come once in a life time.

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richyd4u View Post
    i'm just playing rock.....i know that life must go on (unfortunately). Was thinking of this today when my wife and i were out in the yard teaching my daughter to ride a bike without training wheels. When i saw her taking off by herself on that bike for the first time i tried to just soak it all in knowing that these moments only come once in a life time.

-rich
    priceless !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    priceless !!!
    Truly.
    Seems like just the other day I was cleaning the oldest, and today, looking at school pics, realise how grown she is. I've missed alot being at work and such.
    Momma, Granny and Papaw have been there so much, while I was "busy" at work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    I'm just playing Rock.....I know that life must go on (unfortunately). Was thinking of this today when my wife and I were out in the yard teaching my daughter to ride a bike without training wheels. When I saw her taking off by herself on that bike for the first time I tried to just soak it all in knowing that these moments only come once in a life time.

-Rich
    DID not mean to get too heavy on you there Rich !