Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 15

Thread: Here is BOZO !

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Here is BOZO !

    OK, Here is BOZO ! A large striper fly ! From the Hedge Hog Family ! http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...E/DSC00295.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BOWLING GREEN, KY
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Here is BOZO !

    Very nice! I can see this one not only catching stripers, but nailing some saltwater game like sailfish, tuna, and mai mai!

    -Rich

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    2,127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Here is BOZO !

    Thinking Bozo might also catch some walley below Wolf Creek Dam..?...

    Man, those HH are about to take over Russell County

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BOWLING GREEN, KY
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Here is BOZO !

    Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    Thinking Bozo might also catch some walley below Wolf Creek Dam..?...

    Man, those HH are about to take over Russell County
    LMAO! I keep offering to adopt some......

    -Rich

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    11,403
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Here is BOZO !

    I'm not a fly fisherman but that is cool looking. I bet in a shad color scheme with some red on the neck that Bass would eat it up.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Here is BOZO !

    Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    Thinking Bozo might also catch some walley below Wolf Creek Dam..?...

    Man, those HH are about to take over Russell County
    Things are multiplying like rabbits !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Here is BOZO !

    Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    LMAO! I keep offering to adopt some......

    -Rich
    I have some that want to ride to Gunthersville with you !

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Here is BOZO !

    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I'm not a fly fisherman but that is cool looking. I bet in a shad color scheme with some red on the neck that Bass would eat it up.
    Dude, That's the beauty of the HH ! You do not have to be a fly fisherman ! The larger ones are easy to cast with a spinning rod ! I think they will do great with a very slow retrieve while varying the speed with a slight jigging action !!!

    When I get a chance , I will work on one like you described.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BOWLING GREEN, KY
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Here is BOZO !

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    I have some that want to ride to Gunthersville with you !
    Yes.....I promise to take good care of them! Although, I can't say how the bass might treat them! Can I feed them after Midnight? (Gremlins) LOL!

    -Rich

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wolf Creek Dam
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Here is BOZO !

    Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    Yes.....I promise to take good care of them! Although, I can't say how the bass might treat them! Can I feed them after Midnight? (Gremlins) LOL!

    -Rich
    LMAO ! Not sure about that one Feed them at your own risk !

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BOWLING GREEN, KY
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Here is BOZO !

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    LMAO ! Not sure about that one Feed them at your own risk !
    LOL! Just checking, cause I might need some extras while I'm out there at G-Ville.....LMAO!

    -Rich

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Badger, KY
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Here is BOZO !

    Hedge Hogs and Harleys, kinda makes the head spin..............in a good way......lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •