Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    onemorecast56 Guest

Back seat open for Dale Hollow

I`m getting ready for our yearly Dale Hollow trip April 7th-11th fishing for smallmouths wit live shad. We have had a ball doing this,,,useing them weightless flipping sunken trees,busches,andkind of cover. We have a cabin rented and covered boat slips. I need somebody for the back of the boat,,,to be a dip man...lol But we catch the devil out of the smallies. If anybody is interested get ahold of me. It`ll cost 75.00 for the cabin,,and help with gas,,,it`s areally fun time..let me know.

Douig

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Back seat open for Dale Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by onemorecast56 View Post
    I`m getting ready for our yearly Dale Hollow trip April 7th-11th fishing for smallmouths wit live shad. We have had a ball doing this,,,useing them weightless flipping sunken trees,busches,andkind of cover. We have a cabin rented and covered boat slips. I need somebody for the back of the boat,,,to be a dip man...lol But we catch the devil out of the smallies. If anybody is interested get ahold of me. It`ll cost 75.00 for the cabin,,and help with gas,,,it`s areally fun time..let me know.

Douig
    Good fishing to you Doug...Thinking I'll be fishing KY/Barkley during that time..., but if things change and you still have seat open, I'll be in touch.

Hope you cleaned up on those Ohio River sauger this morning. Saw you post on an open seat and ......kicked my ass....once...twice...three times..., spent the last 3 days in Louisville and almost brought my river rods, sauger tackel, and boots..., but the said to myself..., wount get a chance to use it....

Still kicking my ass!!!

Last, but most important...here's hoping you have a good visit with the Doc......Not many, but some things more important the fishing...

Best Wishes

onemorecast56 Guest

Hey,,,all the tackle you need for the River is a brown paper sack,,,,jigs white twister tails,,,a few white flukes,,sinkers and hooks,,,and you`ll catch fish,,lightens up the boat alot not packin all the other stuff i never use,,,lol Well it`s going to be fisheater and his dad,bandit1 and son and me and who ever i can con into going. But who ever it is ,is going to get a big lesson in havin fun fishin this way..We fun fish,,but catch so many 20-23/4`s it`s unreal. And the best part is you watch the fish hit the shad,,,big cload of scales,,,wait till he takes all the slack and hang on!

But hey if you want to try the river sometime,,,come on up,,we`llget a hold of Chuck and mark and meet them and catch some big ole cats,,,sauger,stripers,,take your pick...LOL..

Post Thanks / Like

Douig
    I can come down for the weekend. Can't plan on making it through the week right now. Things might change, I'll know april 1st.

onemorecast56 Guest

Still need to find a guy to go with to dale,,,Man it`s a killer trip,,cheap too,,going to take the Ranger,,building a ext deck,put carpet and all before i go,,,

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love too now that i'm a back seat rider but have too be at Nolin that weekend.Maybe some other time.Thanks

onemorecast56 Guest

Well I`m going whiter i got to go by myself,well fisheater and bandit1 will be there. LOL,,I`ll find somebody on the bank like I have at the river and take them,,,,LOL. But I figured somebody would have jumped on such a sweetdeal,,,,,<<<<<smelling my armpits.....I must smell bad or something...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Which state you be fishing?How big is the cabin?
    Jake

New Washington, Indiana, The good ole U.S.A..
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I`m going whiter i got to go by myself,well fisheater and bandit1 will be there. LOL,,I`ll find somebody on the bank like I have at the river and take them,,,,LOL. But I figured somebody would have jumped on such a sweetdeal,,,,,<<<<<smelling my armpits.....I must smell bad or something...lol
    I don't know about smell, hardly in the cabin at the same time, but you sure are ugly, even from a distance.

Post Thanks / Like

Man u guys are brutal! LOL

onemorecast56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit1 View Post
    I don't know about smell, hardly in the cabin at the same time, but you sure are ugly, even from a distance.
    Oh keep it up! I know where the drain plug is on that boat..you`ll come down and just thetrolling motor be hangin out.....LOLOh and you snore so bad I can sleep,,,and John Talking in his sleep,,,,a man can`t get no rest....LOL Hey I`m bringing the ranger down too,,,I`ll blow that cheap ass bass pro boat off th lake,,,,ROFLMAO

onemorecast56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kyjake View Post
    Which state you be fishing?How big is the cabin?
    Jake
    Well be in Hendricks creek,,,so both states...the cabin sleep 6 nothing pretty or special but warm and dry,,,what would want for 75 bucks apeice for 5 days...LOL