Search Fishin.com

Thread: ABA

Post Thanks / Like

ABA

1st I would like too thank everyone for coming out and fishing even though 16 of us blanked.We weighed in 1limit and 4 other fish.1st Martin,2nd Carter,3 Bolin,4th Mack.Wasn't much ice as Sat. but still we hit some after 9am on our run.Our next tournament we will take off at 7est at Rough River going out of North Fork.On 3/21.It was meeting the new anglers who came out and fished.I will post the scores ASAP on www.bassinky.com I'm wore out,wind-sun burnt face but had a blast.Thanks Woody & Diwight for all the help.I'm heading too bed and will keep you all posted as i think of more things too say or more news comes along.Thanks
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ABA

I have updated AOY race at www.bassinky.com Please Remember that if there are mistakes let me know and that by no mean's are they official score's.For the official score just wait for www.americanbassanglers.com too post them.Thanks
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Some of the scores have been posted under the old date for Green River,I'll have too call Pro Bass Networks too get some help too get it fixed tomorrow.If anyone who wants a web site they should contact them.Will keep everyone updated.Thanks
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

www.bassinky.com I have now posted all the scores.We will be at Rough 3/21 and will start at 7est.North Fork ramp i will park in the lot next too the ramp because it is more level.AOY race is starting too get closer with more anglers getting there 4 tournaments in.Hope the fishing is better i read its on fire now at Rough.
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Was nice meeting you Terry...I was the one who bought the oil from you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    Was nice meeting you Terry...I was the one who bought the oil from you
    Thanks,was nice meeting you too.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been working on 2011 dates.We will fish Nolin,Rough,Barren,Green again with some Sat. & sun. dates.We all so will fish each lake 4 times.We will start before the National and have the 2day Championship in June next year.I have thought about making this into 2 divisions but won't do that.I all so plan on doing sign ups different and all you will have too do is sign it,this way i hope too be able too read it better,just hand me your membership card and cash and i'll fill it out and then hand it too you too sign.Thanks for reading this and fill free too call me or email with your thoughts on how we can keep moving foward. www.bassinky.com
    Terry Adolph