Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Question OK Wheres Tim_T ?

OK, Where is our ole buddy Tim_T ? He must be out a fishin ? Or Hunting ! Have not seen him here for a few days

Post Thanks / Like

Re: OK Wheres Tim_T ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    OK, Where is our ole buddy Tim_T ? He must be out a fishin ? Or Hunting ! Have not seen him here for a few days
    Hopefully he didn't go fishing on the CR and end up Nashville somewhere! I hope he is out ripping lips somewhere and not sick like me.......stinks!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

I am here guys. Saturday I had to coach my basketball team in our tourney game and then got home in time to watch the Louisville game. Sunday went farm pond fishing. As a type this, I am taking a break from writing an article about Black Bears in Kentucky. When this one is done I have three more to do and all are due one week from today!
    Last edited by Tim_T; 03-08-2010 at 11:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    I am here guys. Saturday I had to coach my basketball team in our tourney game and then got home in time to watch the Louisville game. Sunday went farm pond fishing. As a type this, I am taking a break from writing an article about Black Bears in Kentucky. When this one is done I have three more to do and all are due one week from today!
    Who do you write for Tim? Good luck on those articles!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

These are all for a new magazine that will debut in April. It is strictly about hunting and fishing in Kentucky and is going to be awesome. Over 80 pages on all facets of the outdoors in Kentucky. Tabloid size, but printed on slick paper. Title is Jim Strader's Kentucky Outdoors. Don't let the name fool you, it is going to be awesome. I will have five articles in the first issue. I also write for midwest Outdoors and fishing Facts on a pretty regular basis. I have written for just about every outdoor magazine not named Field and Stream and Outdoor Life.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    These are all for a new magazine that will debut in April. It is strictly about hunting and fishing in Kentucky and is going to be awesome. Over 80 pages on all facets of the outdoors in Kentucky. Tabloid size, but printed on slick paper. Title is Jim Strader's Kentucky Outdoors. Don't let the name fool you, it is going to be awesome. I will have five articles in the first issue. I also write for midwest Outdoors and fishing Facts on a pretty regular basis. I have written for just about every outdoor magazine not named Field and Stream and Outdoor Life.

Who or where will the outlets be?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leakinwader View Post
    Who or where will the outlets be?
    I don't know where all the distribution locations will be, but I will find out. I have to go to the office for a meeting on Friday and I will get a list.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with this Tim I hope it goes well and I will look to purchase a copy.