Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Obama administration will accept no more public input for federal fishery strategy...

I know this might need to go into the off topics area, and if so the moderators are welcome to move it, but this does have an effect on fishermen everywhere. Just a heads up, with no opinion from me.

"The Obama administration will accept no more public input for a federal strategy that could prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing the nation's oceans, coastal areas, Great Lakes, and even inland waters."......

More:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/s...ory?id=4975762

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Obama administration will accept no more public input for federal fishery strateg

If they move this to the other boards then that's fine. This administration has got to go. Everyone needs to be very aware of these type of issues. It only takes one executive order to go into effect and we've got big problems.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Obama administration will accept no more public input for federal fishery strateg

I hope all these proposals go through. The more that go through, the faster him and nazi regime will be booted out. I still love my country, even though our 'leaders' share no such opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

+1

Post Thanks / Like

yeah there will be no more fishing allowe4d anywhere in america. Also all the guns in chicago will be collected and destroyed.WAIT! there is a law that makes hand guns illegal in chicago, so there aren't any. So far the only thing he hasn't been accused of is the crucification. But isn't he a muslim?