Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Proposed Obama reg to be discussed on Radio

At 1:06 pm Cunningham on 700wlw, is supposed to have someone on to discuss what is potential fact from fiction on changes in commercial and rec. fishing. Link is 700wlw.com and click listen live. He also has a pod cast if anyone would like to listen to it later.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Proposed Obama reg to be discussed on Radio

Dang, I didn't see your post till just now. What was said?

Post Thanks / Like

Cunningham is a right wing Rush Limbaugh idiot....you can believe about one third of what they both say.........

Post Thanks / Like

LOL... It's Funny to hear people say things like that about Limbaugh, Cunningham, Conway etc... I guess the 60% of Americans that agree with them are idiots too..
    It makes me wonder what kind of views people have and if they themselves even listen to these fellas and or where they get their information concerning political matters etc.
    I think Off topic is the appropriate area once we start talking about political figures and views. That being said I would love to have a discussion as to why you would think that these two guys (and a lot of the people on this site are idiots..
    I did find a Bass Site the other day that specifically catered to left leaning liberal types and states on their front page that this is not a site for Right wing conservative type people.. I can forward it to you if you like....

Post Thanks / Like

guess im an idiot!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukkid View Post
    Cunningham is a right wing Rush Limbaugh idiot....you can believe about one third of what they both say.........

This was not posted as a request on political views. It was posted for info purposes as the subject has recently come up. Cunningham did not make much comment, he simply had someone on who was more involved with the situation to bring some light on what could be potentials. At least he gave the issue some light. I haven't heard any of the other "idiots" like Olberman, Schultz, or Matthews giving it airtime. Fishing is about the last frontier where I don't have to listen to constant political drivel...I prefer to keep it that way.

Post Thanks / Like

I love Cunningham!!! He is so funny.

Post Thanks / Like

Please re-read my comment there "Jabbo", I don't see where I said a lot of folks on this site are idiots. Thats a good example of todays right winger.. Take whats been said and twist it to your liking. Limbaugh is pure racist and a disgrace to America. And believe me there's not 60% of America that agree with "the Grand Dragon of radio". You might recheck some figures there instead of relying on good old Fake--excuse me Fox News.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, UKKID, you seem to be hung out to dry as to this particular thread. You must be one of those left wing college kids majoring in political science. Always thought more of UK than that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDon View Post
    Dang, UKKID, you seem to be hung out to dry as to this particular thread. You must be one of those left wing college kids majoring in political science. Always thought more of UK than that.
    Pathetic, isn't he?

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in as an idiot too. Limbaugh, Cunningham, and Fox news sure make a heck of a lot more sense than the liberal left wing nuts in power now. I am sure they will try to control our fishing and hunting freedoms too if you give them an inch...

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but can you see Russia from your house????? That made a lot of sense too....HAHAHAHA...Oh by the way I still have all my guns and fishing gear that were supposedly going to be "confiscated" when Obama took office....Oh well that must have just been another Republican Lie. You know how to tell if a Republican is lying???? His lips are moving.....