Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Bad News......G-Ville Trip CANCELLED!!!

I had a feeling this might happen being that I was planning this trip with my Father-in-law....and sure enough, it did! He bailed on me yesterday saying that he had "insufficient funds" to go on the trip. I had been pumped about this trip for MONTHS and now.........nothing. Really stinks. Had to cancell all our reservations and now I have to find something to do with all this lipless crankbaits that I bought just for this trip (don't use them much where I normally fish). Oh well.......minor set-back I guess. I told my Father-in-law that I'm still going to go fishing somewhere, cause once I have fishing on the brain......I've got to get it out somehow! Looks like we'll go back to Rough River Lake and try for Hybrids.

Rock-
    Sorry I won't be able to test the HH's out on G-Ville. I will make sure to use them everywhere else I go and let you know the results. Thanks for trying to rush them to me in time for the trip, that was nice of ya.

Take care guys.......

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bad News......G-Ville Trip CANCELLED!!!

Dang that ***** Rich. How come he waited till the last minute. I understand about not enough money, but surely he knew that was a problem before time to leave. Oh well, guess you will have to fish around here with the rest of us locals!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Dang that ***** Rich. How come he waited till the last minute. I understand about not enough money, but surely he knew that was a problem before time to leave. Oh well, guess you will have to fish around here with the rest of us locals!
    That's what I said! He is just like that. Whenever I plan a trip with him, I always have the feeling that he is going to bail at any time. He retired young cause of health complications, so he gets strapped for cash a lot. Guess he had some car problems and had to drop some serious money to fix it. I was at work Sunday, so excited to get my shift over with to get home and prep for G-Ville...when he called and dropped the bomb! Oh well, maybe it is an omen.......maybe something would have happened or fishing would have sucked....who knows? I'll be up at Rough for the next two days. Take care.

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    I had a feeling this might happen being that I was planning this trip with my Father-in-law....and sure enough, it did! He bailed on me yesterday saying that he had "insufficient funds" to go on the trip. I had been pumped about this trip for MONTHS and now.........nothing. Really stinks. Had to cancell all our reservations and now I have to find something to do with all this lipless crankbaits that I bought just for this trip (don't use them much where I normally fish). Oh well.......minor set-back I guess. I told my Father-in-law that I'm still going to go fishing somewhere, cause once I have fishing on the brain......I've got to get it out somehow! Looks like we'll go back to Rough River Lake and try for Hybrids.

Rock-
    Sorry I won't be able to test the HH's out on G-Ville. I will make sure to use them everywhere else I go and let you know the results. Thanks for trying to rush them to me in time for the trip, that was nice of ya.

Take care guys.......

-Rich
    Hey Man , Sorry about your trip getting cancelled ! I was not able to catch enough HH'S to get in the mail to you yet either ! I will explain later !
    Hope you have a great couple of days at Rough !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    Hey Man , Sorry about your trip getting cancelled ! I was not able to catch enough HH'S to get in the mail to you yet either ! I will explain later !
    Hope you have a great couple of days at Rough !
    I'm glad that you didn't waste any $ shipping those, especially since the trip was cancelled. I appreciate the offer though. Take care.

-Rich