Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Stoner (Ike's) 3/21

First time trying that stretch. Took the canoe up no more than a mile. Fished the rock shelves, but cheated by doing the live line with wild shiners. One bite, one fish... a 13" cold, pale, largemouth. Bourbonbales; If that was you cyphering on your hot tub, I gave you a wave. It did'nt look like a good time for introductions, so I did'nt want to bother you. Nice piece of water! (Sorry for no water temps.) Dr.B.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stoner (Ike's) 3/21

Yep, that was me trying to fix the leak on the my hot tub pump for the fourth day in a row!! I think i remember seeing you, next time you see me give me a yell. I'll probably still be working on the leaky tub! Lol
    If that is the first time you have fished that stretch of the creek and only went a mile up you have alot more water to fish. I can also recommend some other places to put in on Stoner If you are using a canoe and willing to work a little to get into the water. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Bourbonbales I seen ya Sat with a buddy hunkered down at the front door. I was going to waive at ya but you looked busy. I was in a red Outlaw around 430 fishing my way back to the ramp. Water temp was 54 on the ol creek. There was a line on both ramps to get out. Some smart guy took his boat out and parked on the ramp and got it ready for the road for 15 min before he left. I did talk to the guy next door to ya with the tree in the creek in his back yard crappie fishing. He was not having much luck.

Shawn

Post Thanks / Like

I remember when you came by, hope you caught some fish. If any of you guys need some company give me a call, i am free most days. 859-435-0253