Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Fishing gear stolen

First off, I post sometimes but read mostly.

It made me sick to my stomach when I went into the basement of my apartment complex and into my shed and saw that EVERYTHING I have poured my heart, soul, and finances into was ripped right out from under me. 3 baitcasters and rods, 5 spinning rods, a full tackle box, and worm bag. He friggin stole my worm bag...the son of a b**ch knew what he was doing. I want to throw up right now.

Please keep eyes and ears for anyone trying to sell 3 bass pro baitcasters, 4 daiwa and shimano spinning reels on all star rods, a red soft tackle bag, and a blue wormbag.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fishing gear stolen

Dude I am so sorry to hear that. It makes me mad and it's not my stuff. I hate a thief more than anything else.

Post Thanks / Like

i will keep my eyes open for ya i hate to hear any one has had their fishing gear stolen ive got thousands in mine it would make me sick! also!

Post Thanks / Like

its more the time and preparation for me than the pricetag, I lost co-angler of the year by one point last year in my club (LMBC) and this year was going to be my year. Heck, I just fished Dale on Saturday and the son of a gun took them 2 days later. This is sickening.

Post Thanks / Like

I would be devastated...

Post Thanks / Like

that STINKS, check the pawn shops and maybe some yard sales, hope you get the gear backs

Post Thanks / Like

I hate to hear that man. I hope you catch the guy and give him what he deserves. There is nothing worse than a thief. If I caught someone who had stolen from me, somebody better call the police because I'm gonna break both his hands and teach him not to take what's not his.

I know this may sound stupid to a lot of guys on here, but I have an insurance policy on my equipment. I have worked my butt off to get what I have today, and would hate to see it taken and not get anything out of it being stolen.

You may want to consider an insurance policy in the future, especially if you invest in premium equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone that would steal a mans fishing tackle, would probably do most anything. Scum of the earth, imho !

Post Thanks / Like

See my other post fellas about getting some stuff to donate to this fella. I don't know him from Adam but willing to help anyone. Get in touch with me if you want.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry I hate thieves, I wish all of them would choke on a chicken bone and DIE.

Post Thanks / Like

John,

You are welcome to use my stuff anytime you need it until you can get yours replaced. Im still on the DL recovering from my shoulder surgery. I have more than enough of rods and tackle and you are welcome to any or all of it if you would need stuff for your next tourney.

Just let me know.

Skeeter
    606-571-7281

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterjames View Post
    John,

You are welcome to use my stuff anytime you need it until you can get yours replaced. Im still on the DL recovering from my shoulder surgery. I have more than enough of rods and tackle and you are welcome to any or all of it if you would need stuff for your next tourney.

Just let me know.

Skeeter
    606-571-7281
    Thanks James...I might take you up on it.

Elnut, to give you some background...I fish with the Louisville Metro Bass Club...I'm also their webmaster as well (just didnt feel like updating the site last night ). I'm a 27 years old, work for U of L, and just got engaged. Besides her and running, fishing was my number one passion. I scan here and smalljaws usually everyday to get tips and tricks.

I wouldn't say its just the rods themselves, but the amount of time and preparation I put into my tackle this year in hopes of accomplishing a few victories and getting the co-angler of the year. It's all those little dang lures I've bought that irritates me the most. Whoever took it just sees it as fishing stuff, but to me it was what made me, me.

And the a-holes took all my homebrew as well.