Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

R&W Taylorsville

Tournament number 2 is this saturday at Possum Ridge. Come out and enjoy the fun.
    Schedule

13 March
    27 March
    10 April
    8 May
    22 May
    5 Jun
    26 Jun

Tournaments begin at safe light (or soon after) till 3 PM EST. Tournament location is Taylorsville Lake, Possum Ridge boat ramp. Set up begins at least 1.5 hours prior to safe light (aprox 0530). Membership and entry fees can be paid at the ramp. Open to anyone that wants to fish. Membership fee $40 per Person, Entry $100 per team. Payout sheets are open for anyone to see. 80% is paid back at ramp and 10% towards classic(Trophies also presented)
    Classic-Kentucky Lake 4, 5 Nov 2010. First Place at classic- Nitro Z-7/150 Mercury. To qualify you must fish 4 of 6 divisional tournaments in same division. This Circuit is a Tournament Rewards and Skeeter Real Money trail if number of boats and fisherman qualifies. (see Skeeter Money or Bass Pro - Tournament Rewards for more details)

Feel Free to contact me for any assistance: Director: Brian 502-558-2303 or Assistant Dir 502-379-3385 or R&W web site http://www.rwmarine.net/ I have spoke to allot of people, I look forward to meeting each of you.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: R&W Taylorsville

$100 to fish Taylorsville Lake is INSANE!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: R&W Taylorsville

Taylorsville ***** right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Tournament Results

I would like to thank those that came out and fished today. The day started off in the mid 30's and ended up sunny mid 50's. We had four boats today and fishing was tough.
    Congratulations to Brandon and Bruce Metts First Place and Big Bass with a total weight of 2.06 Not much weight but errand them $320.00 plus trophies and one tournament closer to the classic at Kentucky Lake.

Next tournament 10 April , there is still enough tournaments to make the Classic

Post Thanks / Like

Re: R&W Taylorsville

Quote Originally Posted by JDOGG View Post
    $100 to fish Taylorsville Lake is INSANE!!!
    R&W runs a monopoly in Elizabethtown and I have no clue as to how they stay in business with such high prices. Being the only game in town for those who do not shop around (this new thing they call the Internet), would be my only guess. I drive to Shepherdsville to get my maintenance done only because I trust them over this local establishment. Also because they are cheaper even after spending the gas money.