Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to Crow

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Time to Crow

Check my bracket if you want I had most of that region nailed right down to a lowly BIG ''LEAST'' TEAM as you Cat and IU fans like to say in West Virginia sending UK to the house. That's right nailed it!!! I said and if Billy wants to hunt some more posts that UK would not win a National title with all freshmen and they could not shoot consistently enough from outside.

TALENT TALENT TALENT TALENT TALENT, BIG frickin deal, it means dudley squat if you don't execute.

Hey Mills Big East in the four Cats in Lexington, you boys put some of that in your IV and soak in it, BAHAWAHAWABAHAWABAHAW. Put away the crackpipe Woody, and take off the blue glasses the party is over!!!

Yes, Hell yes I'm enjoying this and I told you if it happened I would ride your ass like a rented Mule, so take it and cry me a river, I'm done now.

BAWAHAWAHABAWAHA

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Time to Crow

I was waiting to see your post on this after all the banter last week. I would be enjoying it as well so let it fly cause you recieved it!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep you called it....no crying here though..LOL! Actually laughing myself...Hell, Louisville could've have even beaten us as crappy as we played and that's sad.....real sad.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the lady cats could have beat em! They were tossing bricks...

Post Thanks / Like

2 out of the final four. Picked duke to win it and butler second, when purdues star went down, i was surprised they went as far as they did

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Check my bracket if you want I had most of that region nailed right down to a lowly BIG ''LEAST'' TEAM as you Cat and IU fans like to say in West Virginia sending UK to the house. That's right nailed it!!! I said and if Billy wants to hunt some more posts that UK would not win a National title with all freshmen and they could not shoot consistently enough from outside.

TALENT TALENT TALENT TALENT TALENT, BIG frickin deal, it means dudley squat if you don't execute.

Hey Mills Big East in the four Cats in Lexington, you boys put some of that in your IV and soak in it, BAHAWAHAWABAHAWABAHAW. Put away the crackpipe Woody, and take off the blue glasses the party is over!!!

Yes, Hell yes I'm enjoying this and I told you if it happened I would ride your ass like a rented Mule, so take it and cry me a river, I'm done now.

BAWAHAWAHABAWAHA
    I am here, bring your saddle. By the way where did your bracket end up overall in the fishin.com bracket challenge? Currently you are 8 games behind the leader and if your precious West Virginia Mountaineers win on Saturday then you will close the gap and only lose by 7 games. Do You think you are going to win.....NOT......Speaking of NOT WINNING, How did your beloved U of L Cardinals do in the big dance? Did they ever figure out what the hell a California Golden Bear is? Louisville would have loved to make it to the Elite 8, hell they would have loved to make it to the Thirsty 32 but when you can't win the first round game then no chance for the 32, 16, or 8. I can take it, bring it on because you know as does EVERY OTHER U OF L FAN knows, you WISH you had a season as good as the Big Blue. You keep crowing and picking every other team against UK because YOUR team could not get the job done. Did U of L win a regular season conference title this year? How about a conference tournament title this year? How about any game in the NCAA this year? That would be NO, NO and HELL NO. Unlike Louisville, the Big Blue does not need other teams to fight their battles. 90 miles apart by land but how many NCAA Championships apart, how many Conference Championships, how many overall victories apart, how many NCAA Tourney appearances, victories, final fours apart.... No matter how you cut it, look at it, or distort it - U of L will never be able to hold UK's jockstrap (but with that being said U of L will always love to see someone else do what they could not do so they can take credit for it in the first place)

Bring your saddle, your spurs and your riding crop because I am here all day. By the way, you may consider moving to the OVC and you may have a chance at winning a conference title and or conference tournament title soon - Sorry I forgot that Murray State was in the OVC and even they won a game in this years NCAA - Maybe Pitino will drop them down to the NAIA division.
    Last edited by elnutsmalljaws; 03-29-2010 at 10:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

We went to back to back Elite Eights lets see if your little Pussy Cats can do that. Your program is still playing modern day catch up, I'll let you know when you get caught up and that ain't happened yet, LOL................

BTW, we are gonna lay a serious ass whipping on you in football this year to, mark it down.........................

BIG EAST BABY, BIG EAST, YEA....BAHAWAHABAHAWAHA........................... .

Evidently all UK fans are history majors because that's all you talk about is just that HISTORY.......................................

Post Thanks / Like

We went to back to back Elite Eights lets see if your little Pussy Cats can do that. Your program is still playing modern day catch up, I'll let you know when you get caught up and that ain't happened yet, LOL................

BTW, we are gonna lay a serious ass whipping on you in football this year to, mark it down.........................

BIG EAST BABY, BIG EAST, YEA....BAHAWAHABAHAWAHA........................... .

Evidently all UK fans are history majors because that's all you talk about is just that HISTORY.......................................

CLAP....CLAP...CLAP....CLAP....Back to Back Elite Eights - Now that is really impressive. I am so very proud of the Louisville Cardinals for making it to Back to Back Elite eights in the modern era of College Basketball, how did those turn out for you. Try Back to Back to Back Elite Eights in 1996-1997-1998, try Back to Back to Back Final Fours in 1996-1997-1998, Try Back to Back to Back Championship Games in 1996-1997-1998, Try 2 NCAA titles and a loss in overtime in the 3rd in 1996-1997-1998. The difference between Louisville and UK will NEVER change. Louisville is Happy with Elite Eights, Hell this year they would have been Happy with a Thirsty 32, Sweet 16 or an Elite 8 where as UK is not happy unless we reach the Final Four and win it all. It is called Expectations and When you are the ELITE team in College Basketball, you are Expected to win it all EVERY year. As far as Back to Back Elite Eights go, I am not sure but it sure does look like UK is closer to that "accomplishment" (and I use that word losely) than Louisville. For before you can go Back to Back, you must get the first Back done and sorry to say but Louisville fell about 3 games short of that "goal" this year. Yes we are all History Majors from UK for we have a History worth studying and worth being proud of, unlike Louisville. Not only does your past not hold a candle to the Big Blue neither does your present or your future.

Maybe next year Louisville should set a goal of making it to the Elite 8 - OF THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT first before setting those lofty expectations of an Elite 8 - In the Big Dance. Between a Bearcat and a Golden Bear, it looks like Cardinals will be seeing some form of a Bear all summer long.
    Last edited by elnutsmalljaws; 03-29-2010 at 10:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

More history lessons, BAHAWAHABAHAWA, Maybe just maybe, you will have your pathetic little squad will go deep in the tourney again next year, especially if you can replace......................................THE WHOLE TEAM, LMAO......................

Look at the bright side. If you had have gone to the Four you would have been sent home By Duke because they would have OWNED your Wildkittens. And it saves the NCAA from expunging it from UK's and Cheatamari's record in the near future, LMAO, OH MY GOD I'm on a roll, bahawahawaba....................................

Post Thanks / Like

More history lessons, BAHAWAHABAHAWA, Maybe just maybe, you will have your pathetic little squad will go deep in the tourney again next year, especially if you can replace......................................THE WHOLE TEAM, LMAO......................

Look at the bright side. If you had have gone to the Four you would have been sent home By Duke because they would have OWNED your Wildkittens. And it saves the NCAA from expunging it from UK's and Cheatamari's record in the near future, LMAO, OH MY GOD I'm on a roll, bahawahawaba....................................

Yes you are on a roll. Rolling right along and now you have to pick Duke to battle the Big Blue. Cornell, West Virginia then if, if, if Duke would have but if UK had beaten Duke then Butler or Mich St or maybe they will get Kansas back in who knows....... I keep hearing of all these teams that is going to beat UK, all except for yours. Line them all up and UK will play them all 1 game at a time. Eventually, they will get beat and you can have yourself a new best team. You remind me of my brother. You ask him who he is rooting for in a game and he asks "what is the score". Typical U of L fan that knows his team can't get the job done so he needs to get big brother or uncle dan, or aunt lucy or grampa pete, anyone but U of L. When your team makes it to the Elite 8 of its own conference, when your team can get out of the first round, when your team.........then you have a real reason to crow. Until then you will always be crowing because some other team accomplished something that your team DID NOT

Post Thanks / Like

I'll take Louisville's record over the last 4 years over Kentucky's anyday, check it out... We understand the Kitty Cats are trying to catch up with Louisville' recent success and your recent non success, it's ok, you guys will come around and get better hopefully, LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll take Louisville's record over the last 4 years over Kentucky's anyday, check it out... We understand the Kitty Cats are trying to catch up with Louisville' recent success and your recent non success, it's ok, you guys will come around and get better hopefully, LOL.
    It took a Drunk at the wheel driving the bus before Callipari showed up for Louisville to have better success than UK. You keep picking and choosing which 4 years you want to compare. Why don't you make it 6 years and use the past 4 plus 1980 and 1986. You add those 6 together and they still don't come close to 96-98, but I don't have to pick and choose which stretch of years to compare UK versus U of L. I look at it ALL. If I played the pick and choose years, I would pick 48, 49, 51, 58, 78, 96, 98 but I don't have to do that.

If I played the numbers game then it would be as follows:

7-2 NCAA Titles
    10-2 NCAA Title Games
    13-8 Final Fours
    50-36 times in the NCAA Tourney
    100-60 NCAA tourney wins

Every number you look at, regular season, post season, pre season, spring-summer-fall-winter you name a season, Louisville will NEVER be able to hold UK's Jockstrap and will ALWAYS need somebody else to do their fighting for them. You keep striving for those Elite 8's and keep up the good work.