The Guist Creek division starts it's second tournament next weekend April 10, 2010 from 7am-3:30pm. Our first tournament in March had 20 boats. I'd expect to have more at this one due to the better weather and recent calls about joining.

I'll be on the side of the road taking fees starting at or just before 5am. Cut off for entering is 6:30am. Come join in on the fun!

If possible have your membership form filled out before you see me during registeration.

This will be a big help for me and all the anglers to have a smooth tournament start. Forms can be printed out off our website, or picked up at Backwaters in Lexington.

New for this year: The Regional Points Champions will compete at the 2010 Classic for a bigger bonus. The National Points Champions winner will now receive $5,000!!

Rest of the Schedule:

06/12/2010 Guist Creek Marina 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
06/26/2010 Guist Creek Marina 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
07/17/2010 Guist Creek Marina 6:00 am - 2:30 pm

See http://www.USABassin.com for all details, rules, membership forms, other schedules, news, etc.

We offer free membership for anyone under the age of 18. Low membership fees of $25.00 (per season, good for all divisions), entry fees $50.00 for a weekend tournament per boat/team. Optional Big Bass per event $10, Optional Big Bass for the Year for this division $20.

This division has partner/sponsor www.NervousBbaits.com They will give out gift certificates at each event.

Justin Hires
National Divisions Coordinator
www.USABassin.com
Hrootbeer1@aol.com