Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

R & W Taylorsville 4/10/10

Tournament location is Taylorsville Lake, Possum Ridge boat ramp. Set up begins at least 1.5 hours prior to safe light (aprox 0530). Membership and entry fees can be paid at the ramp. Open to anyone that wants to fish. Membership fee $40 per Person, Entry $100 per team. Payout sheets are open for anyone to see. 80% is paid back at ramp and 10% towards classic(Trophies also presented)

Fish 4 tournaments and be qualified for the classic. 4 tournaments left!

Classic-Kentucky Lake 4, 5 Nov 2010. First Place at classic- Nitro Z-7/150 Mercury. To qualify you must fish 4 of 6 divisional tournaments in same division. )

Post Thanks / Like

Re: R & W Taylorsville 4/10/10

$100 -$140 to fish taylorsville lake is a joke...

Post Thanks / Like

Your opinion is noted (again) on the entry fee.

$100 dollar entry fee's can be expensive for some. That is totally fine and understandable. The variety of tournaments in todays market helps anglers find something they can afford and also enjoy. But, if a Angler is looking to fish a large tournament at the end of the year for a first place prize of a boat. $100 dollar entry fee is not unreasonable. No regional format. Simply fish 4 tournaments to fish for a $26,000 boat. I thought I would help the local Anglers in the Taylorsville, Louisville area have a option to fish a circuit with a larger prize without having to spend tons of money on gas driving miles to fish the lakes down south. The Anglers that have been fishing the circuit are having a great time and the payouts are worth the entry fee.

Post Thanks / Like

If gas wasn't so high i would hold ABA tournaments up there because most of the anglers who fish Division33 are from up north,some drive from Indy down here too fish.I have only been on Taylorsville a few times and think its a great lake,wish all lakes in Ky would make 15in size the law and then see what everyone thinks about all the lakes where all you catch is dinks.YMO

Post Thanks / Like

I dont think that the 100 entry fee is to high. You have to look at what your fishing for. Not only the boat at the end, but if you win the tournament you get a nice check. I wish the tournaments could be on sundays instead of sat. alot of guys cant get off work every sat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDOGG View Post
    $100 -$140 to fish taylorsville lake is a joke...
    if you dont like t-ville because its a challenge and your not up to it or you dont have any money then go make a post somewhere else. it dont mean other people dont want a chance to win a Z7 for $565

Post Thanks / Like

Not directed toward the tourney or the $$$, just stating my opinion about it...Hell I'm all for someone wining a nice boat...I love fishing TVILLE because of the challenge, that's what makes me and others coming back...But at the same time I wouldn't pay that much to fish that lake...Just my opinion...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDOGG View Post
    Not directed toward the tourney or the $$$, just stating my opinion about it...Hell I'm all for someone wining a nice boat...I love fishing TVILLE because of the challenge, that's what makes me and others coming back...But at the same time I wouldn't pay that much to fish that lake...Just my opinion...
    Saying it one time is an opinion but i think i read it before on another post that was on here and that is more than just an opinion in my book but then i'm just stating my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Any results??

Post Thanks / Like

Metts/Metts Won with 5 Lbs something. They are having a great year.