G3 Steps up by replacing my 2010 1860 CCJ DLX due to a gas leak that caused the paint and graphics to peel ! Fast forward : Got new boat back , Had it out one time and I noticed that the steering was very rough in spots. And it did not perform like the other boat ! I thought that maybe the cable needed greased ( Has a zirk in the back ) After getting it out of the water and back home. I noticed that the motor is mounted slightly off center ! And the bottom of the jet motor is rubbing the tunnel ! I called the dealer and ask to talk to the tech that changed over my motor from the old boat. I ask him if he drilled the transom or did the factory drill it? He said that it came drilled from the factory ! Of course he was supposed to have done a test drive on the boat also after he got done ! ??????? So I send an email with detailed pics of the motor off center to the dealer I purchased the boat from. The owner said that she would forward it to G3 and someone would contact me! That has been over a week ago , With no response from G3 yet !!!

The motor is off about 1 1/2" - 2" The only way to fix this one would be to re drill the transom ! And that would look like swiss cheese with holes that close ! And possibly weaken the transom ! I will not accept that !

At this point I am just ready to ask for my $$$ back and buy another brand

I just want what I paid for ! Will they step up and do the right thing again ?
Maybe, But they sure are taking their time about it !

What do you all think about this ? And has anyone had any similar experiences with G3 or any dealers ???

Is it really G3 ? Or the dealer ??? More on that after I find out !