Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Shimano clearance!!!!!

I'm downsizing on fishing equipment and need to get rid of some of it. Here's what I have:

1. 2010 Navionics HotMaps Premium SD Card -- $125.00 firm

2. Shimano Calais 100A, used but in great condition. Spooled with 17lb BPS Fluorocarbon and has been cleaned, oiled, and greased. Has not been used since being serviced -- will entertain offers.

3. Shimano Calais 200A, used but in great condition. Spooled with 17lb BPS Fluorocarbon and has been cleaned, oiled, and greased. Has not been used since being serviced -- will entertain offers.

4. Shimano Calais 200APV, NEW IN THE BOX AND HAS NEVER BEEN USED. All accessories are included, even the warranty card -- will entertain offers.

5. Shimano Cumara Spinning Rod CUS-72MH (7' 2" Medium Heavy Fast Action), has never seen the water. Bought 2 months ago and had a reel mounted on it, but was never taken to the lake and fished. No scratches and is in perfect shape. $225 FIRM. I have the tags if you want them -- will entertain offers. Would like pickup, but will ship USPS Priority Mail with insurance for $25.00 if desired.

6. Shimano Crucial Casting Rod CRC-X610H (6'10" Heavy ExtraFast Action). Used twice. Has black and gray RodWrap grips for extra grip in rainy and humid weather (can be removed if desired) and does not hurt the cork. $150 FIRM. Will entertain offers. Would like pickup, but will ship USPS Priority Mail with insurance for $25.00 if desired.

7. Shimano Crucial Crankbait Casting CRC-C70MH (7' MediumHeavy Moderate Fast Action). Used 3 times. Has black RodWrap grips for extra grip in rainy and humid weather (can be removed if desired) and does not hurt the cork. $135 FIRM. Will entertain offers. Would like pickup, but will ship USPS Priority Mail with insurance for $25.00 if desired.

If interested, please PM me or email me at linecuttinwater@bellsouth.net.

All items will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
    Last edited by Shimano4Life; 04-08-2010 at 01:14 PM. Reason: more

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shimano clearance!!!!!

Crucial Crankbait rod SOLD.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shimano clearance!!!!!

It's all on eBay now due to lack of inquiries.