Search Fishin.com

Thread: ABA Barren 4/25

Post Thanks / Like

ABA Barren 4/25

We will be at Barren going out of State.We will start at 7am est and fish till 3pm est.Will have the Tournament Breifing at about 6:30 so be there before then or you won't be able too fish the tournament.This is Division 33's last 1day too improve AOY points or get in it.I have updated www.bassinky.com today so everyone can see where they stand.If there are any Questions fill free too call.Office 270-904-2939 or Cell 270-792-5093 Thanks
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ABA Barren 4/25

Looks like we mite get some rain sunday hope that don't keep anglers away.This is the last 1day in this division before the 2day at Green on 5/15&16.You can fish your 1days any where but must have 4 too fish the 2day.I have decided not too add any more dates too next season but will move the Dec. date too Sept. before the Nationals.
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Still time too make the Nationals on Ky lake even if you havn't fished any tournaments yet.All you have too do is fish 4 1day tournaments & a 2 day tournament from any divisions and remain in the top 500 national.You can sigh up for a membership at the ramp and fish for a whole year with ABA.The 2011 season for division 33 starts in Sept.
    AOY race has 12anglers aready in and 7 more if they fish Barren this weekend.I got a call today from Indy and have had 3 others say they plan on being there Sunday and their not in the AOY race.Hope too have a full feild but aways room for more.
    Last season was my 1st ABA National and i had a blast even though i got beat by a 16yr old young lady angler.Heck i think all the lady anglers beat me but i was only trying too catch 1fish(Big Fish)It payed $3800.
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Will be there early.ttt

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: ABA Barren 4/25

1st off i want took thank everyone who fished.2nd we had 3 more anglers get into the AOY race for division 33,now at 15 anglers who have a shot at winning if they fish the 2 day at Green on the 15&16 of May.Results for Barren was Mike Carter 1st and Alvin Pinnell 2nd,Frank Minner 3rd.BF was 4.33 and 14.74lbs the winning weight.I will up date www.bassinky.com asap,
    I learned alot this season about running a tournament trail and like everything some good and some bad.I plan on too keep doing the good things and not forget the bad.Next season will be here before you know it.I made some new freinds and know if they attend the Nationals will find out like i did last season how fun they are.
    Today at Barren was one too remember with atleast 5 tournaments at State and 1 at the Narrows.The locals,a IN club of BFL anglers,Battle of the Blue Grass,R&W & ABA.With 4 out of the 5 having Lady Anglers that i know of.Best of all too the best of my nowledge it was done with no problems other than boats breaking down.With all the young and old there today that is why i injoy fishing in Ky.
    I plan on fishing from the Banks here in Ky the rest of the summer too see what they are about because fishing is fishing as long as your line gets wet.I hope too get back home and fish some ABA too but if GAS don't stay under $3 i'll have too drive my car and it won't carry my poles.Last thing i want too say is Have a Safe Summer.
    Terry Adolph